Hottest Girl In RWL

Started by Nohcnonk, March 08, 2004, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Okay, there are some terms one must obey...And that is those in this poll cannot vote for themselves with any of their accounts. All must NULL that are within this poll.

*thinks and votes*

Gen. Volkov

*Votes before Nohc* Hmm... never actually seen any of em.. but Shael is one of the coolest, and that qualifies as hot in my book.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juby (Tercios)

We'll I have no idea what any of these girls look like.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

General Austin

Never seen Monica. It's a tie between Ashyra and Shael...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Nohcnonk

Shael: 2

Everyone else combines: 0!!!!

GO SHAEL

Juby (Tercios)

I say a few pitchures get posted, or links to pitchures in that photo album cause I don't care to look through it, I am witholding till then.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Immortal

LOLOLOL!!! Everyone just voted for whoever on the "Hottest guy in RWL" and they want pics and stuff for the girls! HAHAHA!

Is it me or is it just that... nvm... you get my point right?
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Gen. Volkov

Course they do. We are a buncha chauvinists.  I mean we play a WAR game after all... lol. Anyway.. if any girls want my pic.. they aren't getting it. Cause I don't have on on this comp and there is no way I would let them anyway.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

I will not deleted this

General Austin

You have a pic of Tania? Where? Where?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

*nulls*

O.O

..I got two votes????

Nohcnonk

You're winning with 4 now, half the votes!

The Lady Shael

Oh dear. Hm, well...propaganda time. ^_^

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mariepere...rez14/my_photos

Mind you, that last picture in there, labelled Random, was taken around midnight. I was talking to TJ online, and he showed me some pictures he took of himself, and I tried to take one too...eh. I need a new picture though, my hair is a little different.

*runs off and hides*

It's funny how the guys have more to say on themselves than on the girls...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Harpo

Scarwake

I voted Monica, because yeah...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album