Farming

Started by General Austin, March 07, 2004, 12:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Well, I've decided to rat-mass this round, and as all of you know, it takes a goodly amount of land for a newbie to rat-mass. I look around for crucial land-sources, and I see: Nothing. NOTHING! Abso-bally-utely zilch.

That is why I've decided to become a land-resource. An HPR, if you will. I'll scout for all of my turns I get. MY terms are this:

1. Don't take me down past 3k acres. I need at least a little land.

2. Don't farm me day after day after day. Leave some for others, eh?

3. I'd appreciate it if some people would offer to be my protectors. If someone breaks my terms, I won't have enough troops to protect myself.

~~

Thanks all, have a nice round!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Gen. Volkov

I will take you as a protectorate. But I want some money since I can't farm a protectorate.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Immortal

i'll take you too... but i won't do troop protection... More of a murder/poison annoyance protection...
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Holby

Go and read what you get by being a parent warlord.
I will not deleted this

Immortal

hahaha i posted at the same time as holby!!! lol. I pressed add reply and holby's message showed under mine. lol
Purity of mind
~Benkei

Nohcnonk

Whooo!  That's great!  Ok.. XD  I know you'd want to chose me as your protector, Aus... but alas... I rarely have troops!

Gen. Volkov

I do! I always do!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Retto

I find that, when just scouting for land, if you build Huts and Tents in equal porportions, you usually A) get a bit of money and B) have enough money to trounce people who break your rules.

#44 knows what I'm talking about.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Immortal

Oooo, you'd be getting a great ratio if you'd be building huts...

*starts wondering if he should tell everyone to land farm him in Reg in order to always have a perfect ratio!!! giggles... O wait, I'm a boy... Laughs*
Purity of mind
~Benkei

General Austin

Now that I'm ready to be farmed, I shall unvveil meself.

I am Jorg's Stormtroopers, #45.

Volkov, even though I asked to be your protectorate, I've decided I don't need one. I would, however appreciate it greatly if you would accept this deal.

I give you 500 million dollars a week, and you, in return, agree to invade anyone who farms me overly much, and/or steals my money and food.

Howzat?

EDIT: Oh yeah, thanks Retto for the tips.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay for HPRs! Land sources are what this game needs!  

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* I just took you as my protectorate. That deal is acceptable.. though I may need a little more money at times, I'll have to run a cash intensive strat to keep up my troop numbers.

Scarwake

interesting.......Me thinks people will go overly offensive upon you, even though you have so called rule enforcers....

*dwaddles off in search of something interesting on the forums*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Shogun

Well, if ya need any help fending em off Aus, im Ferret Fighters #...uhm...87 I think... lemme check..

Nope its 83. So fi ya need help, drop me a line at #83
My siggy died :(

Immortal

i'll help you but not as protectorate....

And i'm
*turns into a commercial speaker*100% free GUARANTEED

Volkov... protectorate is bad... How are people supposed to farm if they have to get through part of your forces... And you'll lose alot of troops with all those "farmers"
Purity of mind
~Benkei