I'm so abused...

Started by TR Shadow, March 05, 2004, 12:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

...Yes, my hands were duct taped.

*Wails*

RazorClaw

*pats Julie on the back* Mebbe you should tidy up to prevent such happenings, eh? *pops tire*

TR Shadow

Heheh.  My basement is a mess ^_^;;.

I still have a headache from running into that pole.  *Weeps*

wolf bite

Wow! You have a pool table.

(overlooks person running into pole)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ruatine

*grins evilly* Who did that to you? It was a good idea.

*knows some people she'd like to try that on*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Harpo

Gosh Julie!!! Who took thoose pictures?  :lol:  

The Lady Shael

Tsk, Ju, what did you do to those people that made them do that to you? You'll never learn, will you?  :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pewee

It could have been worse. You could have hit the stairs, then the air hockey table, then accidently run into the tv stand and nock the game cube off and break PSO, or Kirby Air ride, then trip on Immy...

( In case you all haven't realized, I've been to her house alot. As in, I go over every wed. alot)
~* Diana/ Beautiful Disgrace *~

...One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...

" Lonliness and the feeling of being unwanted  are a mans worst poverty"
- unknown

somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you

I thought I was all right and was moving on strong, but then I realized I was fooling myself, my thoughts were all wrong.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"

Harpo

I have only been once. I have only been invited once.

Gen. Volkov

Poor Julie. Did they take your hat too?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Harpo

Quote from: PeweeIt could have been worse. You could have hit the stairs, then the air hockey table, then accidently run into the tv stand and nock the game cube off and break PSO, or Kirby Air ride, then trip on Immy...

( In case you all haven't realized, I've been to her house alot. As in, I go over every wed. alot)
"Trip on Immy"???? Was Immy there?  

TR Shadow

...Immy lives in England.

Ashyra Nightwing

*snerk* Yes, I do.. But people tend to trip over me a lot, in fact..

Rough Raiders

*feels sorry for Julie*
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)