Another Emps stats

Started by Immortal, March 04, 2004, 12:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Aus: Easily. You have a nonleader skinny guy in your clan do it. Why do you think I have a place for Espys in my clan news? *Doesn't have to worry about that, as he is a lot less leader skinny than he used to be*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

caedo caelestis

Immortal (#359)
Turns (?) 401 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?) 0 (max 150)
Rank (?) #6
Workers (?) 36,939
Land Acres (?) 18,045
Money (?) $3,168,754,221
Food (?) 2,346,494,887
Loyalty (?) 336,158
Networth (?) $73,158,887
 Location (?) Southsward
Race (?) Stoat
Health (?) 100%
Tax Rate (?) 10%
Rats (?) 1,286,670
Weasels (?) 764,499
Stoats (?) 1,181,273
Skiffs (?) 347,930
Leaders (?) 3,026,735

General Austin

My clan is not all that organized. They're way more interested in FaF than RWL. All my clan members are in the rank 40's area, so they can't exactly espy Nick or Wolf Bite.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Gen. Volkov

*Shrug* Ok then. But if your clan is that bad.. perhaps you should join another.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

FaF... 'tis an okay game, but not better than RWL like everyone seems to think..

Gen. Volkov

No. Definitely not better. They like it cause its EASIER.

Immortal

it's too easy with the tri-alliance and every thing...

Tat's y me and ifman plan to go against all... well, we can't go 2 v 50 so we have a few allies right now
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'll happily go against FaF if you wish..

IFman

FaF is fun since CR is there
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

General Austin

Volkov, y'see, I'm trying to revive the olden days, where there was one good player out of 6 or 7, and then several clans would go at each other like there was no tomorrow. I'd rather help out a little clan than reign supreme in a clan full of egotistic, really good players.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Gen. Volkov

At FaF? I can see your point, and its a good idea.. but I doubt it will work. Not enough people at FaF. Though I admit it would be fun. It's rather boring at RWL nowadays. And for good players, I suspect its boring everywhere. QMT isn't, but it is only fun in game. The forums there mostly have gibbering idiots posting.