Crow's

Started by Nos, March 03, 2004, 04:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nos

The Crows Are Invading, everytime i look there is atleast one Crow in the top 10, i'm personally happy to see this many crow players this round, last round there was only one, so far i count atleast 4  :D  

Juby (Tercios)

I was the only crow last round?  I could have sworn their were more...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

I would have been crow, but I'm trying a new wildcat strat...

Aqualis

When did you play as a crow Juby? I did a search on day 10 of the last round and I was the only crow. At least there are more this time.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Juby (Tercios)

I got bored as southernplayalisticadillacmuzik so I quit, like 10 - 15 days before the restart I started as Njegos. Njegos was a crow, I only made it to the top 25 though.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nos

I'm Playing crow this time, and so is Alacazar, it seems like its going to be an interesting round :)

Gen. Volkov

I'm playin fox.. almost played somethin else.. but I like the falsify thingy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

VipersByte

I went back to my first round Wolf.  And it seems i had made a few enimies last round..  To the point of almost extinction..  ;)

I agree, this should be an interesting round..   B)

And to those that smacked me 43 times in a row..  You will be hearing from me..  :ph34r:

(<>..<>)
VIPERSBYTE