The Sword of Redwall Has Been Hacked

Started by Ryach Karin, March 02, 2004, 01:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryach Karin

The Sword of Redwall website has been hacked by former staff member Beatles (who is known as Akira something-or-other on the Terrouge forums). Note the "former" part. He has practically destroyed our forums and changed mutliple site features without ANY PERMISSION OR AUTHORIZATION. Due to the fact that a very similar incident like this occurred before with Beatles, he is NO LONGER A STAFF MEMBER OF TSOR, unless he can provide some sort of logical and rational explanation for his actions, though I doubt that's possible. Please give us time to fix the forums and other altered site features. Unfortunately, Beatles may still have access to our alternate database passwords. We will attempt to change them as soon as possible. Please be patient, and thank you all for your support in this critical time.

(This message is a duplicate of one posted on TSOR's main news page).

Boar the Fighter

::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries:: ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::criescries::  ::cries::  ::cries:: The forums don't work right. ::cries::  

calria

Doesn't Beatles own, or at least partially own, TSOR? I thought that at least some of your stuff was stored on the jbarbosa site thingy, and isn't that Beatles's real name or whatever?

Tch. Beatles rocks.  

The Weasel Liberation Mov

QUOTE (Beatles@Terrouge)
Dude... you are seriously crazy.
1. Why would I 'hack' your forums, when I have full access to site...?
2. You asked me to transfer TSOR's phpBB to InvisionBoard sometime, a few months ago. Is it my fault that you had such an old version that I wasn't able to complete the merging? So we have new Invision forums.
3. What is this about 'hacking'? I was putting out new Invision forums. The phpBB was unfortunately lost. That was foreseeable.
4. If you don't give me access to Frost and Flame back, I will be seriously angry. You are impeding the development and release of the game.
[/quote]
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Peace Alliance

Alwways a drama with you two isn't it.

Well frankly i'm interested in seeing how things turn out, i think i'll head over and spend some time there.

Retto

I'm not sure what the final say will be on this topic as a whole, but I think it's somewhat breaking our no-advertising rule, so I'm going to be at least closing it. If you guys want to talk about it, see the thread on terrouge.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto