Aid!

Started by Nohcnonk, February 27, 2004, 06:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Since I'm feeling rather generous, I will propose this:

I will send you 10 billion dollars on Turbo if you send me an essay in-game on why you deserve to get 10 billion dollars from me.  The essay must be at least 4 sentences long, and must include a topic sentance and a conclusion statement.  If the essay does not qualify, I will not notify the writer, so make sure that you spell correctly, use capitals where needed, ndent, and make sure that your supporting sentances actually /support/ the topic.  If I do not receive 4 essays that qualify, I will split the money between the remaining essays.  I may also add on a few extra billion (this may go up to 70 billion extra if I only get one good essay) if the paragraph that you send me is very well written.  Have fun, and good luck.  (Holby, you still qualify, even though I already sent you 100 bil.  May it also be noted that it takes about 3 billion dollars to use the two turns it takes to send each shipment, and that you will receive some skiffs as part of the deal because my net is so large.)  Offer ends at the reset, prizes will be sent out shortly before then.

Holby

One sentence.
Two sentence.
Three sentence.
IneedcashsoIcanbuylotsanicestuffses.
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

Holby, you are hopeless...

Holby

one, two, three four five.
Six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve.
Thirteen fourteen fifteen.
Oh yeah, we be a talking ze bil dollars.
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

Please, send all PARAGRAPHS in-game.

Holby

It was another entry.
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Have too much sugar, Holby?

I'd enter, and maybe even win, but I don't know what I could use an extra $10 bil for...

Nohcnonk

I think it gives about 5 mil net... and you can buy a good amount of mercs before the reset with it.

You know, if you read this, anyone who sends me a proper paragraph will get money, at least 10 bil, until I hit the 80 bil limit.

Badrang the Tyrant

I hate Mercs though.

Juby (Tercios)

I WON, I WON, $15 000 000 000, Nohc ain't lieing, here's the winning entry so if you planned on saying what I said, plan again:

There are 3 reasons why Nohc should send aid to Njegos(you can't use the 1st person in an essay). The first is that Njegos asked already. The second point is that Njegos by far smells the nicest of anyone (except maybe Nohc) thanks to Swiss Army brand cologne. The third reason is that the aid would come in very usefull for Njegos' quest to be number 2 in turbo, behind Nohc, to go nicely with his 1st place position in regular.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

Lol!  Yay!  He won folks!  Look what can happen with Nohc as your Emperor! XD  If you let me be Emeperor more often, I will send out cash! $$$ BLING BLING!!!

Badrang the Tyrant

-lol- Well I sent one with two sentences.  But it wasn't enough...

Nohcnonk

The key is to praise me as much as you can, but make is sound good :D  

Peace Alliance

stupid cheesy essay. why didn't you just send me the aid 'cause you know i need it. Grrrr

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantI hate Mercs though.
Mercs are spiffy... Food is cheap from the private market.