Free stuff

Started by wolf bite, February 26, 2004, 10:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Okay, Aid time!

But this time I am mostly armies and my cost to send each shipment is over a bil cash. So I think I will send armies to people.  Please ingame mail me what type of army you like best.  I will send to the lower people first.  I will also pick people in the lower ranks at random.  

note: if you get more then you can feed and pay for. sell some before taking turns.

*waits by mail box*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

wolf bite

Guys and gals!

Game is almost over, I have been sending aid randomly. Please place your orders fast. I am also now sending money with the armies.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

wolf bite

Okay, I sent armies out randomly to whoever was on line for 2 days.  Now I thought that people may have a hard time feeding them.  So I have put 4 billion Food on the market at a very resonable price of $2 each.

Now remember, food is worth less then money on turbo, so it is not going to do a great deal for your net, but could feed your vermin for that last great run and you don't have to worry about foragers.  Have fun.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

shadow12

to wolf bite

im new to this game but i have to say you have to one of the best people on this game. you give and give tho i wish i could give you something back inretrun.  
last round: shadow12 high rank 28

this round: shadow12