killing in this play war?

Started by Juby (Tercios), February 23, 2004, 09:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Messing with TJ is a guarantee to a clan war, and if there's one thing about Blades it's that they muster for a fight fairly easily. That's why they've survived as long as they have.

Holby

Yeah, they go crazy when you touch TJ. And then he says something like "Yeah, whatever, play nice".
And all is over.
Blades have survived for so long because TJ bothers to keep bringing it back. Any clan can last if people want to continue it, there's no skill involved.
I will not deleted this

calria

I'm not saying there's skill involved. I'm saying there's an almost dogmatic following of their leader by his clan members, and that's something many clans simply don't get.

Holby

So true. Though majorish clans like Winter do, and Loren to an extent.
I will not deleted this

calria

Not really Winter anymore... they're basically dead. Nowhere near the peaceful giant they used to be.

Ashyra Nightwing

KOI has lasted a long time.. mostly with me as the only member..

Big clans hold me down. I need to be able to attack people in high ranks, and I can't do that in a big clan for fear of that person getting revenge on everyone.

Guthorm Swordmaster

I might not be able to beat him but i know someone who can.............Anyway i'm higher up the ranks than him.

calria

meeeh I'd still advise against it, man. At the end of a reset, it's not worth the impending hassles of diplomacy, revenge, and out and out warfare. Blades has been a part of most of the major clan wars since it's inception.

Holby

Thing is, they never win. Nyuk, nyuk ,nyuk.
I will not deleted this

caedo caelestis

Quote from: HolbyThing is, they never win. Nyuk, nyuk ,nyuk.
:x

Guthorm Swordmaster

I'll forgive anf ofrget but was 4k land.Which is quite a bit for me because my net is made mostly of land.

Gen. Volkov

Stop whining. Be glad it only was 4k. Ifin it been me.. you woulda lost WAY more.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

calria

If your nw was made mostly of land, it means you were landfat, so you deserved a wee cutback anyway.

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Yeah.. you should thank him. He improved your ratio.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

calria

*giggle* It's like Warlord Slim-Fast... people ought to pay good money to have their ratios improved!

Actually, TJ and I did that once... I had too much land and he had not enough, so we came to a deal. hehehe