killing in this play war?

Started by Juby (Tercios), February 23, 2004, 09:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

i just noticed looking at Holby that he's getting really small land wise, I was under the impression that this is more of a who can dominate rather then who's left standing play war.  Should there be killing in a war for fun?
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Ashyra Nightwing

nah, I don't think killing should happen.. smushling, yes, but killing, no..

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Well.... I dunno. I associate vicious leader missions with kills. And Holby DID poison 1/4 of my food....
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

General Austin

Comment: If we DON'T kill them, we'll never win. And if we DO kill them, they'll hold a grudge against us for a long time. At least Holby will, methinks.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Juby (Tercios)

and the game will be restarting soon so it may not be as big of a deal but still, I'm used to killing people for killing Holby, not killing Holby.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

The Weasel Liberation Mov

I agree with Aus.

But if Holby doesn't let us kill him, than I won't forgive him for poisoning 1/4 of my food. :P

So there! :D
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Nohcnonk

1/4 of your food is nothing to fret over... I lost more than that to Odoyle :P  

Scarwake

Just poison 1/4 of his food, if you can that is....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

If you don't knock someone with leaders down significantly, as in below 500 acres, then you're just leaving them with an amazing ratio with which to kick your tail.

Holby

:blink: They still have that ratio, just they'll lose it much quicker.
Everybody likes to kill Holby.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Everyone was smushling my reg account, so I stopped caring until next round ^_^;;

I've never killed and I don't intend to. What a waste of turns! I don't even do revenge. I only kill those who are landfat.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss, killing is rather pointless unless you /really/ want revenge.

Guthorm Swordmaster

I don't kill to often.But Guardians Of The Blade(66#) has been attacking and i'm getting annoyed.

Gen. Volkov

*Is confused by Tania's post* Er what?

Guthorm.. That's TJ.. I wouldn't suggest trying to kill him.. you're likely to get your behind whooped.

Oh.. and I rarely if ever kill people..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Badrang the Tyrant

I only kill people if we are really at War.  Not just set to war for land purposes.