Problems with this forum

Started by Menatus, February 19, 2004, 10:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Quote from: MenatusHow many people who are here these days actually know what Redwall is? Most haven't even read even one of the books.
I've read 'em all except for the latest one, Loamhedge.  The first three (Redwall, Mossflower, Mattimeo) are my favorite.  The later ones are not that good, though.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Juska

I think I've read like 8 or more, was my first prom game too found it by shearching for redwall. I play QMT now, I find that those forums are alot more interesting, like there are clans wars all the time and SETS make that easy, the game is becoming boring.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

THis twas my first prom game. I had red some of the Redwall books, and I was talking to a RL friend bout them. And she suggested I go here, and set me up playing here. After that I was hooked. Till she left and I got bored, plus I had school do deal with. Then I rejoined recently, as you all know. And finding this place in the state it is in.. I have been lured off to Hack, where all the stuff from here is nonexistent. The funny thing is.. I came first.. then visited all the other Redwall sites. *Sigh* I miss the old days.

Nohc>> People still like you.. me for one.. now stop the self-pity!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

caedo caelestis

Gen. Volkov

What??? *Laughing* We are all serious and then Caedo chimes in with his, "I can't read"... crackin me up man... You's a funny guy
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

Quote from: caedo caelestisI can't read.
you play a text based game rather well for not being able to read  ;)

I've read every single redwall book now..  most of them 3x or more..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

caedo caelestis

Quote from: windhoundyou play a text based game rather well for not being able to read  ;)

I've read every single redwall book now..  most of them 3x or more..
Doing equally well replying to your post.

windhound

Quote from: caedo caelestis
lol, musta taken you an absolute age to figgure out what all these odd symboles and such mean..  hehe..  doing quite well you are, quite well indeed..  meh..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

caedo caelestis

Quote from: windhound
Quote from: caedo caelestis
lol, musta taken you an absolute age to figgure out what all these odd symboles and such mean..  hehe..  doing quite well you are, quite well indeed..  meh..
I have people here that help me read and write.

Gen. Volkov

Do get your own little bus too? I want my own little bus...

caedo caelestis

Yeah, I have class down by the boiler room too.

Menatus

Ooh, classy.

....was that a pun?

I hope to God not.

Anyway, what was everyone's favorite book? Mine was Lord Brocktree (which was also my first book).

Holby

So you've rambled and ranted about how bad this place is, and now you've got everyone's attention on you, you try to talk about the books instead.
I think this whole thread is pathetic, you're not trying to prove anything, or Improve anything.
I have no problem with people expressing their "opinions", but this isn't one.
You don't even have a valid reason to complain. This should be moved to the Spa Room.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

What are you talking about? The whole thing I miss is the general Redwall feeling of the game. I guess the Redwall books don't really have anything to do with Redwall.

Why are you mad at me, anyway?

[edit] Besides, who's attention have I got? Nobody wants to improve the forum. Everyone has an edgey attitude nowadays, especially you. What happened to the Holby of old? In fact, what happened to most people? This whole community just isn't what it used to be.

You know what, I'm extremely sorry for talking about the Redwall books. It was wrong of me and I apologize. Go alert the admins or something. [/edit]

[Please don't double post; that's what the edit button is for.]

Holby

If you genuinely wanted to make a point, then you wouldn't drag it off topic.
Simple. I have no problems with the books being discussed atall.
I will not deleted this