Emperors Vs The Game

Started by Holby, February 19, 2004, 04:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

My account right now is the only time I've ever used a different name. And I only just started. When Rome was around, I was one of the two people who were often in the top 10. I've been in a stable top 10 position in every era, and empress once.  Does that matter?

wolf bite

"6 of the 630 players in the game are currently online.
12 warlords have been destroyed, and 489 warlords have been abandoned.
2 accounts have been disabled by Administration"

---------
/10
---------

12.7 against each one if there are 10 emperors
 25.4 against each one if there are 5 emperors

I stand corected.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

"Emperors" has been created.
I will not deleted this

Juby (Tercios)

ehhhh, I say we hold off any real hostilities for say two days too let all the emperors who want to join, join.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

Yes, the war has not started!  

We have yet to decide who are the emperors.  

Lets get it decided.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Fun For None

You really are quite pitiful

You realize none will attack for the same reasons they didn't attack Rome.

At least half of those players will side with me.

You still don't understand the herd mentality.

Juby (Tercios)

As I recall a few warlords did quite a bit of damage to Rome, like Earth Demons, most of their efforts were done seperatly, together there is a really good chance that emporers can't hold it, and you couldn't get a hamburger tied to a string attached to your belt to follow you fun for none
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

This is more of a fun thing; if you think you can beat us, and do it, more power to ya I say.  There's no need to say that who has no chance, and that you're better, or whatever ^_^

Holby

lol, I sent it to randomised people sorta. Wish more peoples would log onto AIM...
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Badrang the Tyrant

-lol- Holby and I are having the most interesting conversation at the moment, but whatever.

Two days to save up turns.  Two days to plan about who to attack.  Two days until my sugar might wear off....

wolf bite

The emperors are showing themselfs by joining a clan by invite only.  This does not mean that the war has started, we are just showing what hordes we are.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Badrang the Tyrant

Hmm, maybe I'll be invited.  But I doubt it.  I've been in first, but not declared Emp before...

wolf bite

Holby has made his pick, he has sent out 6 invites, so there seems that there will be 8 of us.  4 are yet to join.  You can see, that of the 4 that have showed themselfs, most are low in land and in rank.

We want this to be fair.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Juska

It's starting already? I thought we'ed wait for tthe reset so everyone is level, but o-well I'm ready.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19