New Favorite Top 10er

Started by Juby (Tercios), February 18, 2004, 08:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

This could be the last of these polls this era, I figure windy will win so its a race for 2nd!
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

The Weasel Liberation Mov

My list:

1. windy
2. Juby
3. DMX
4. Nohc

Voted for windy.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Juby (Tercios)

you didn't vote for yourself? You are far more honorable then I.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

calria

Oh wow... I don't know a single one of those horde names. I really need to quit college, do a second round of high school, and be around here more often than I can be now...

Ashyra Nightwing

windy... cos he's nice.. and he sends people lots of money.. Nohc comes in a close second, yiss..

Scarwake

I voted for Nohc, because well, the others I don't know and I'm kinda in a war against most soo....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

windhound

lol..  windy likes Nohc..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Wow... I'm beating windy 6 to 5... Hm, I remember when no body knew me, or liked me for that matter... I wonder if fame comes from friendship or friendship comes from fame XD  Well,  the people here I'm friends with are good people ^_^

If I didn't vote myself... I'd pick... windy I thinks.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Peace AllianceI VOTED FOR MYSELF.
Cool. :D

I thought that was you...

Gen. Volkov

Um.. Yeah.. how interesting Peace... seeing as I didn't know you were playing...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

He is, of course.

Times of the future 2

But I already had guessed that.

Nohcnonk

Hm... how did I know? :rolleyes:  

Gen. Volkov

Well.. He CLAIMED he wasn't.. I kinda guessed he was.. but he claimed he wasn't.. I'm just raggin on him for fibbing.. AGAIN...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES