Regular Reset

Started by Retto, February 15, 2004, 05:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Volkov, darlin, Holby was being sardonic.

Anyway, by definition, newb in the general context here means new to RWL... and usually more new to the forums than new to the game. Simple thing of "If we don't know you, we probably don't like you." etc.

Ashyra Nightwing

*squggles newbies*

I like newbies! (when they have some concept of spelling and grammar)

Newbies keep ths place alive!

calria

... until Ashy squggles them, in which case they run from the lack of vowels.

:D  

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs* Oh... I get it.. Holby you sneaky type person.. you got one past me.. and I guess you're right.. only a few in me clan are old-type RWL people.

Juska>> I don't exactly see YOU in the top ten at QMT. *Sigh* You really don't need to change your online persona like this.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

lonewolf

Will the regular and the turbo ne advanced and have more things to do.

This is a fast world no time for corrections.

At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

calria

I think this is just a reset, not an expansion.

And lonewolf, darling, pay attention in English class.

"Will the regular and turbo servers have any advancements, or new things to do?" is the correct way to pose your particular question.

Grammar and spelling and punctuation are your friends.

windhound

I think there are a few features being added actually, that's why the news and such will be reset anyways, even if we dont reset the game..  

*nods*  and grammer certainly helps..  hehe..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

calria

Really? Uber-neatness... what's being added? Or is our resident otter being secretive again?

Harpo

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing*squggles newbies*

I like newbies! (when they have some concept of spelling and grammar)

Newbies keep ths place alive!
I also like newbies because I am one.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay!

*squggles*

:P  :P  :P  

lonewolf

Quote from: lonewolfWill the regular and the turbo ne advanced and have more things to do.

And english class has ended.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

calria

Quote from: lonewolf
Quote from: lonewolfWill the regular and the turbo ne advanced and have more things to do.

And english class has ended.
Anyone who's old enough to be on this forum and playing this game is old enough to be able to write a sentence correctly, and it's my self-appointed job to be sure of that. Besides, when I lay off, the place seems to go to pot, and I can't smoke the forums so I don't let that happen.

*beams*

Juska

First off Gen. it was a joke, second I finshed 11th this set 5th before being attacked. Hopefully you don't get all mad at me.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Oh sorry.. hard to tell what is and is not a joke online. No intonations..

And good for you.. you jumped when I wasn't looking.. I mean online.. lol
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dylan Ashick

Umm. I think that the regular shouldn't be reset. Because for those who just start a clan or are trying to get bigger should have time to get organized. And those like Loren who sit at the top with nothing to do, other clans and members can form a group and take them who sit at the top down.

So i Think it shouldn't be reset. I can go on and on!