William Hung-- American Idol and...

Started by TR Shadow, February 15, 2004, 07:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I was watching a commercial for American Idol (which I never watch, by the way) last week and I saw someone I recognised.  I couldn't place him right away, so I figured he acted in a movie I'd seen or something.  It kept bugging me all day that I didn't know where I knew him from, so I got online and searched for information on the guy.  Here were my results:

On American Idol...

...This has to be the same guy.

Turns out, I had met him at a Pokemon tournament before.  A large one at that.  In fact, we had tested our decks against each other before that tournament started.  I can't remember if I won or lost, but I guess it was pretty cool...

Somebody tell me that this is NOT the same guy...

~Julie~

Juby (Tercios)

ahahahahahahahahahahaha, that's hilarious and it definatly is, too bad I never got a photo of myself with MAESTRO FRESH-WES. *curses at the lack of camera*
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Guthorm Swordmaster

The guy on the bottom looks a bit more skinny but sure they look the same.

TR Shadow

Peace Alliance

Could be two different people with the same name and who look alike...

Juby (Tercios)

and the same teeth? dental records, HA
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Badrang the Tyrant

Isn't that the guy who sang "She Bangs?"  

Trogdor 22

Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

The Lady Shael

It's /really/ funny...today, I must've heard several different discussions on Will Hung, and I'm like, "Ooh, hey, I know someone who met that guy...at a Pokemon tournament."  ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

*hyperventilates laughing*

That dude has been a central joke for my drama friends ever since he was on Idol!!! We all have the video of him downloaded, and watch it and do impressions and junk!!! ROFL that is so awesome that you've met him. I think I shall now perish from an excess of mirth...

Ashyra Nightwing

calria

I am frightened by your usage of the word "spiffy". It's scary.

Menatus

General Austin

Urgh. I feel sorry for the guy. Did you see the two guys laughing, and then the other guy saying all that nasty stuff? My gosh. He was bad, but he didn't deserve what they threw at him.

EDIT: This was referring to his audition thingy on his website.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Lady Shael

Gosh, even though how stupid this entire issue is, I can't help but feel sorry for him. He doesn't even seem to realize it, but it's like the entire nation is playing a practical joke on him. They invite him on talk shows for laughs. He thinks they actually want to hear him sing, and he thinks that someday he can actually really be some famous singing star. A good one, I mean. Everyone's being so immature about it...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.