Happy St Valintines Day!

Started by Peace Alliance, February 14, 2004, 04:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Thats grounds for a country song! ... wait... did you get drunk and run over your god in a pickup truck? no? oh... maybe just a pop song then

The Lady Shael

Eh. I have no boyfriend, so THERE. Tch. That's me. Young, sweet, and single. ^_^ I only celebrate Valentine's because of all the free chocolate...yiss...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

The Lady Shael

Haha. *strained smile* Thanks, nice to know I'm loved. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol
Lets just say my best friend is no longer my best friend I challenged him to fight and he ran away as fast as he could to his mum.

Scarwake

Lessee....Valentine's Day....That was like what 2 days ago?  *thinks back* Ah yes...

I actually didn't really expect much to happen besides my birthday party being held and stuff....BUT the night took a turn for the good...First off, after getting a nice bruise like thingy on my back, right below my left shoulder blade I ate CAKE.  To be more specific I ate TWO kinds of CAKE.  To be even more specific, those TWO kinds of CAKE were FRENCH VANILLA & CARROT CAKE with a wonderfully delicious CREAM CHEESE Frosting with a hint of ALMOND.  So, I sat there in the dining room eating my cake with my soon to be girlfriend on the same chair as me eating her cake...

Which I found kinda weird that she ate cake but wouldn't eat like the buffalo wings or the meatballs or stuff like that...

*wonders if she's a veggie*

Oh, and then at 7pm Lindsay(one of my friends), Amy(my girlfriend, who in this story is the soon to be), and myself went to RAVE(the theater) and met up with another friend, Jen(crazy psychotic friend).

We had intended on seeing the Butterfly Effect, but OH NO....Stupid theater had other plans for us, oh yes it did...They were sold out....evil, plus it was uhhh....rated R for some reason....Soooo, we look at whatelse is playing find one that says 8 and go to get tickets for it......AND BOOOM shot down AGAIN, stupid theater didn't update its sold out thingy.....Sooo, we go and see the 9:35pm showing of Barbershop 2 in Auditorium 10 of 18, the tickets where bought at 7:25pm.

Anywhoo.....Amy and I sat together, and Jen & lindsay sat together on the opposite side, because they had actually intended on sitting in the first row, bad bad....Not Amy and I though, we didn't wanna kill our necks looking at the screen...Anywhoo....

Amy put the arm rest thingy up that was inbetween us and grasped my hand and then rested on top of me.  And we watched the movie like that for 2.5 hours...Much fun...

Then we go back to my house so Amy can get her stuff and get a ride home with Jen & lindsay....since I don't have my license yet, because I need to schedule an appointment to take the tests and stuff....Sooo, we kinda made-out in my room before she left, and yeah....So that's how my Valentine's Day went...

To make a long story short....B-day party paintballing, then food, then movie and fun, then short make-out session at the end....

*runs off*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

lol, all i can say is "AWWWWWWWW" fallowed but a brief "ew" because my last girlfriends name was amy... but i know its not her 'cause she's ENGAGED to some guy in a couple towns over. Do you know how wierd is is to have your ex girlfriend be engaged?? and i'm only 16!!! man, i had no idea she was lookin for that kind oc comittment, and boy am i glad i'm not the one to make it. :huh:  

Ashyra Nightwing

Valentine's Day.. uh.. I didn't get any chocolate.. *sniff*

Abby The Rat

either did I.. either did I
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ruatine

Meh, Valentine's Day is only fun when you have someone special to spend it with, and I didn't. So I spent the day in my room playing on my computer.

*runs away from all commitment* AHHH! No love for me, thanks.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Guthorm Swordmaster

I found 4 cards for me in my house so now they're staying hiden under my bed.
*srtares at something moving under the bed*

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss.. *blinks* Is that Teufel I saw? Is she back?

YAY!

Ruatine

*shmilesh* Yesh, it'sh me. My life ish shomewhat more shane now... and I've misshed the ROC.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

::agrees::  <3  :P  <3  :huh:  <3 YAY! Teufel is <3  back! i love :snicker:  Teufel  ::agrees:: she's the bestestest!! <3  

calria