Loren vs. Blades war

Started by General Austin, February 13, 2004, 02:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

The seine is set and all is ready.

The back of Wolf Bite?s cave is a marvel to see on any day.  The far side of the hill that holds his mansion has a cave opening.  But not just an opening but also a grand wood lined lobby that could manage 2 horses side by side.  It opens to ?the patio? which is a large stone fitted plateau that was designed for entertaining.  Beyond the patio the hill goes down to a finely cut grassy bowl that has entertained many a soccer games in the past.

For this engagement, all the furnishings are in place for the party. The patio is lined with tables that are flowing with all means of food for whatever beast should arrive. There is everything from birdseed to rare meat.  Desert tables are set out with tons of cake and whipped cream.  Among the food are a variety of weapons taking form the master?s collection as decoration.

There is a large white tent just off the patio for the old and young to get out of the sunshine.  On either side of the tent are catapults set at full tension.  On the walkway to the grassy valley is a line of armor on each side holding spears.

Mistrals, mimes, and magicians are waiting throughout to entertain the soon to arrive crowd. Over 100 weasels in black vests, brimless hats, and bowties are holding platters of food.

Wolf Bite is seen running among the servants growling orders to make sure everything is perfect. He is in his unusual fighting attire with forearm armor and his favorite double broadswords hanging on either side of his belt. He has had glitter brushed into his fur, has a long trench coat on that hangs down around his bushy tail.

?Everything is going to be great!  Now, where are the guests,? he says to himself and gives the 20 peace orchestra the command to start playing.

Wolf Bite

(Special thanks to some Mossflower businesses for making this happen:
Cal?s linens
Holby?s entertainment services
Death by Ereptor?s torture devices
Shael?s pastries)

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Volkov stalks toward Wolf's cave, clearly irritated with something. He stops a little bit away and watches as the other guests arrive and go inside. A slow smile spreads across his face. He whispers to himself, no, not just to himself, he seems to be holding a cup with a string attached to it, and the string travels around the hill out of site. Then he really does whisper to himself. "This is going to be perfect."
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Wolf taps paws waiting for the horde rulers to come to his party. All that have arived so far is several troops of rats and Gen. Volkov can be seen in the forest peeking round a tree watching.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Fun For None

Peeking* not Peaking.

IFman

If was lost. Where is wolfbite's manor? I knew I shouldn't have asked a rabbit for directions. When he looked up he saw the great manor in the distance. 'finally' he thought as he walked in.
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Gen. Volkov

And Volkov's stoats pounced on IFman and killed him.
"Ha! One down, 129 to go!"
Volkov snickered as he and his stoats melted back into the forest and waited for their next victim. He whispered to one of his leaders.
"I knew this was a good idea."
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

IFman

If,still valive, rolled out into the woods where his rats were waiting. When Volkav had his back turned, basking in his "glory" If's rats charged!
I wander down a path,
And never will.
So I lay down forever,

lonewolf

Lonewolf walked to to Wolf Bites manor with several of his trusted leaders and saw If and Volkolv fighting. So instead of getting into the brawl he sat down and watched the flight. Muttering under his breath (this is entertainment).  
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Gen. Volkov

Volkov is swarmed under by rats, but unfortuantely, they are then quickly murdered by Volkov's leaders. Then his secret force of leaders charged out and killed most of IF's army. They then swept on and went after lonewolf.
"Traitor! You attack when I do! Its what allies means!"
That is the last thing lonewolf will probably here. Volkov grins and melts back into the forest.

IFman

If starts wondering why blades and Loren are fighting, they're the exact same almost, and this was proven by what volkov did. If disregards that thought and attacks volkov with If's leaders on the roof of the manor.
I wander down a path,
And never will.
So I lay down forever,

lonewolf

Lonewolf gets back up that fool volkolv thought he was hurt but his leaders had defended him. Now one had been killed but the others were fine. Lonewolf got back up and go after to himself (go after volkolv or enjoy the party). Lonewolf decided to stay. Parties are not hosted by Wolf Bite to often. Lonewolf decided to relax and let his leaders enjoy the party except one he sent that one to tell his army To be on gaurd.  
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Gen. Volkov

Volkov laughs a maniacal laugh and brings up his weasels. They begin to bombard IF.

IFman

*If watches the stones fly over his head and hit the trees behind him* realizing that there's no reason for them to be at war, he takes his rats and leaders and joins the party.
I wander down a path,
And never will.
So I lay down forever,

Gen. Volkov

"NOO!!! Charge!!!!!"
Volkov screams. And the rest of his horde thunders over the hill. In his manaical urge, he is attacking everyone, including wolf.
"Die! All of you!"

lonewolf

Lonewolf rereats back tp his army getting ready to attack volkolv (edit) but decides not to. Lonewolf wanted to see Wolf Bite fight.