Loren vs. Blades war

Started by General Austin, February 13, 2004, 02:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IFman

"Yes I do" he says as he points up to where his horde is. "A cook has just made one"
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Immortal

Whisperwind followed the funny minded wolf as the shrews curled his hair and made him champagne blonde like the strange wolf.

The wolf asked a weee little vermin who called himself If, for a cake. Whisperwind promptly took out a smushed chocolate mousse and flung it at the wolf.

"Here's a cake" Whisperwind grimaced in dismay as the cake splattered on the ground. "Uh, sorry, here's another..." missed again... "another..." "another...." and etc. When Whisperwind looked up again, he had formed a huge donut around the wolf made of assortments of mousse, tiramusu, and other assorted cakes.

Whisperwind cocked his head. "Hehe, well you can eat the donut cake." Whisperwind ushered the shrews away and looked at himself using the water as a reflection.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Holy! I thought I was supposed to be champagne blonde... Instead i look like the wolf... Or does the wolf look like me? Ackk, am I me or am he who or is he moo?"
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

IFman

If goes over and hits wisperwind on the head, knocking wisperwind unconsious. He puts wisperwind on his back. "Excuse me wolf while I take him to his camp to make him feel better"
I wander down a path,
And never will.
So I lay down forever,

Scarwake

OOC: Hmm....amazing how incredibly long this rp lasted.....Too bad its over, jk....Hmm....I really should've participated since it involves my clan....oh well, I didn't feel like it....too much typing, and I'd have to go back to my rping days and relive stuff and such.....

SOOO who won the little rp war?? *looks*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

OOC: It's not over yet Scarwake.. you can still join in! :D  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

*remembers back to her previous RPing days*

*shudders* I had no idea how to RP back then... methinks I've improved by now..

Holby

OOC: I've never RPed before, is all fairly new to me. *Intends to edit later to continue with topic*
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

Three stories down under the ground is the mighty library. It was made by moles to be the ?show place? of the mansion.  The shelves were all made out of cherry wood brought from oversees so that the color of the finely carved dirt walls would match just right. Brass stairwells lead up to the various cubby holes that were finely laid out with the best furniture to give pampered seclusion to many at the same time. At the floor were several circles of wing-tipped chairs so that there could be study groups.  In the very center was the pride of the room, the oversized disk said to belong to Hanken, whom was the first known warrier as far back as stories go.  And behind the desk as the yellow wolf and master of the mansion in his usual place hard at work.

Most of Mossflower had seen the library because Wolf Bite opens it up 2 times a month for any creature to check out books.  There has never been a charge to be loaned a book and no book had ever been returned late because all feared what the punishment for late returns may be.

Wolf Bite put down his quill pen and leaned back in his leather studded chair deep in thought. He had been working on the party plans and found them to be much more intense then he had thought. But he had other things on his mind also. He had heard about a champagne blond creature that looked like him that was roaming the country side apparently bewildered.  Shaking off other thoughts and regaining his thoughts about the party, he reached beside him to pull a large tassel and the chime rang out that the Master wanted his servants.

In marched 15 weasels all dressed in back vests and round non-brimmed hats. They lined up before the large desk and stood at attention.

?I am so glade you could all make it today,? the wolf said in his understated humor.  ?I have made the reservation and I would like you each to take a stack of them and make sure every beast is invited to the party.?

One Weasel at the end of the line cleared this throught ?Ah Master Sir ? don?t you think this is bad timing to have a party with the Blades and Loren at war??

?War?!?! Don?t you think if there was a war going on I would know about it, I have not even seen a sign of war.  ? Anyway, I was thinking about this being a theme party, I could not think of what theme to use, then I got the perfect idea.  A weapons party!  I will have all my weapon collections taken out of storage and lied amongst the tables for everyone to admire.  In fact, lets let the party goers bring their weapons too so they can show then to everyone.?

The weasel at the end was shaking and just could not hold his mouth closed any longer and to his own surprise he blurted out ?But there will be mass bloodshed and ?.? With a sharp look from the oversized wolf the Weasels mouth shut tight.

The wolf continued, ?So deliver the invitations than we must get the back patio ready, we only have 3 days before the party.?  With that Wolf Bite leaned over and started reviewing his tenant?s lease agreements for some of his investments. After a few minutes he glanced up and realized that the line of weasels were still there.  They got the meaning of his look and scattered out of the room.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

IFman

"So doctor, how's wisperwind doing?" asked If.
The doctor wiped his hands on a towel and sighed "He isn't getting much better,we managed to get his fur back, but his mind is in even worse condition".
"hmmm" said If. he walked into wisperwind's room.
"Sir, you can't go in there, he's still recovering"
Ignoring the doctor, If goes over and kneels next to wisperwind.
"Hey!" said wisperwind. "Your that wolf who brought me to this awful place"
"Yep" said If. He then knocked wisperwind unconcious.
I wander down a path,
And never will.
So I lay down forever,

lonewolf

I was getting tired of listening to the discussion in the tent so I went outside to get my mind off all of this stategy (they take too long I thought to myself). Why the General could not finish I dont understand but I decided to make some of my own plans with my leaders.
      Fisheye I have a mission for you I need you and Slithy to take some troops and gather as much information on the surrounding area and it's peoples as you can. Then after your done come back to report. Stay inthe shadows make sure you check every camp and house. The information may be helpful for our next move. :ph34r:
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Immortal

(Gonna start making shorter rps... lol. Save some time for the rping site i'm in)
Whisperwind woke up again and hopped out the window...
and nearly got knocked over by a black coated weasel...
"Here you go." said the weasel as he handed an invitation.

Whisperwind gave a crazy grin and shook the weasel's nose and walked off toward wolf bite's house....
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

IFman

"Hello" said a black weasal. "Would you care to go to a party held by sir Wolf Bite?"
"Who else is going?" asked If
"Oh everyone in mossflower" said the weasal
If's eyes lit up. Everyone in mossflower, maybr Devari or Juby will be there. "Ok, I'll go" If walks to the party, leaving his second in command in charge of his horde.
I wander down a path,
And never will.
So I lay down forever,

Gen. Volkov

OOC: Well apparently Gen. Austin is never going to post in this rp again, and Dead Eye never in RWL again.. so its just me and lonewolf on this side. *Hopes TJ will join* I am delaying posting an IC thingy until someone else besides lonewolf posts IC. [edit] I mean for this side of the war.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

IFman

*shrugs* Immortal and I are the only people on our side posting (and we're not doing anything)
I wander down a path,
And never will.
So I lay down forever,

lonewolf

I'm sitting in my tent when a black weasel held up by two of my stoats comes in saying he has an invitation for a party. So I dismiss my gaurds and ask him who is the host, the weasel straightens himself up and says the all powerful wolf bite, I dont have time for these things i'm in the middle of a war. But I may stop by. Will any members of Loren be there? The weasel said I suppose all of Mossflower will be there. Fine I will stop. You may leave weasel.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the