Loren vs. Blades war

Started by General Austin, February 13, 2004, 02:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IFman

If's army finally makes it to the battleground. From on top of a hill he surveyed the scene below. He thought is this supposed to be a war? as he saw many armies resting off to the side and not doing anything. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw his friend wisperwind seated with wolf bite. His heart leaped wolf bite on our side? Surely that will be a great advantage, most rats run away when they just see him on the opponent's team. He goes over to wisperwind's army to ask what was going on.
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Gen. Volkov

OOC: AND I CAN'T post!! Whohoo! GO me!! DEAD EYE..... ANYONE.... HELLO.... Where are the rest of the people on Blades' side???? *Grumbles*

Lonewolf.. I don't want to be a nag.. but do you think you could capitalize and punctuate your sentences it would be very helpful if you could because reading them is really hard and rps are supposed to be a smooth flowing story
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

lonewolf

OOC: Fine it's not my fault I did not pay attaention in class, oh wait it was my fault sorry.

At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

lonewolf

I sent a leader to Gen. Volkolv stating that I would join forces with his army against Loren, if he invited my army to his camp.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Gen. Volkov

OOC: Um.. yeah.. NO SAYING WHAT MY CHARACTER DOES OR DOES NOT DO! THAT"S GOD MODING! Oh and Dead Eye, CHeckerpaw, and I are currently in a tent talking.. just to let ya know. But that was a good post, much better.

IC: "I shall wait for your force to join me at my camp good sir. Take that back to your master, Thank you." And with that Volkov goes back to planning with Dead Eye and Checkerpaw.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

calria

Calria was disgusted at the apparent lack of any writing skill in either her opponents or compatriots, and considered dropping out of the war entirely.

Gen. Volkov

OOC: Calria needs to learn to lighten up. RP doesn't have to be past tense all the time. Though in this one I think it does .. I dunno.. Cal.. you ain't gonna like this one.. not very good writing from anyone. If you can just ignore the small stuff you should be OK though.

lonewolf

OOC: I apoligize for my previous mistakes.

I enter Gen. Volkolvs camp with my horde waiting for him to come out from his tent for further instructions on were to move.

Gen. Volkov

OOC:Sorry dude. I didn't mean to be so well.. mean.. bad mood the other day.

IC:
"lonewolf. Join me in my tent good sir. Your army will find comfortable accomadations in the empty tents of my decimated army." ((quick OOC: I'm still going with immediate aftermath... currently my army is doing pretty well)) With that, Volkov went back into the tent to confer with the other leaders, now with lonewolf to join them.

"Would you like some wine?" Volkov claps his hands and a servant comes in carrying a jug of wine. It is pored into a cup placed in front of lonewolf. VOlkov then turns to Dead Eye and Checkerpaw.

"Well in my absence, my horde has been steadily growing in strength under the able command of a general I placed in charge there. We should be receiving a sizable reinforcement from there soon. After that, I think we should go after Devari, then wrap up this section of Loren while they are still disorganized."

OOC: Ok Dead Eye, Checkerpaw, I"M WAITING! Please respnd soon.

Immortal

(lol I got god-moded by a RWL "god")  :P  :P

Whisperwind watched the jugglers while thinking...

Am I getting amnesia again? I mean, who's this guy next to me, why am i drinking tea, why am I here?

Who am I....

Um, hi... sir, who am I?
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

lonewolf

I sip my wine and talk to Gen. Volkolv about and defeating one of the larger hordes.

wolf bite

Wolf Bite says to Whisperwind, ?You are the beast that asked for your fur to be lightened to the ?champagne blond? that is all the rage in Mossflower these days.?  Then the large wolf looks thoughtfully into the sky as if gathering his thoughts to speak.  Then he suddenly jumps up in excitement, knocking over the shrew that was giving him a pedicure, ?This is the most unusual season (year) ever!  I have been thinking about it.  I can?t believe that no one else noticed before!  I have counted and checked a few times and it is indeed true. Every beast in Mossflower has had a birthday in the last season (year).  I wonder if such a thing has ever happened before??

In his excitement he take a step and his hind leg brakes a string.  He stops momentarily as he thinks he heard Holby?s voice.  Freezing for a second and hearing no more sound, he shrugs it off and continues.

?I have decided to toss a large party, the biggest ever in celebration of this wonderful time of joy and happiness.? He prances off down the road talking something about table rentals.

Whisperwind is surrounded by 15 shrew with curling irons, hair die, and other weapons of glamour.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

Where did that cat come from?
The horderat turned around and stared directly into the face of a madly grinning, and yet familiar, wildcat.
"Greetings," it said, "my name is... Keilar Avistar. And yours is..?"
The rat squinted.
"Uh.. I know you. You're that skiff lady.. what was her name again?"
"Noooo. I mean, no, I'm not. I'm Keilar." said the cat, still smiling.
"My name is Verdil.. Aha! You are Ashyra! Ain't I right?"
"Ashyra? Who's that?"
"The skiff lady! I told you!"
"Ohhh.. I see. But. I'm not Ashyra."
"Are."
"I'm not."
"Are."
"I'm- oh, let's not get immature. Listen to me care-full-y. Now, where is your horde commander?"
"Uh. They're in the...thing... It's over there, okay?"
"You sure?"
"Yep."

(if anyone particularly wants me in their horde, just say)

IFman

If, learning from the second in command at wisperwind's horde, that he had no idea why wisperwind went to Wolf and he had been acting quite strangely since they got there. If, being worried about his good friend, goes down to where wisperwind and wolf are.
"Good afternoon Sir Wolf Bite, can I speak with Wisperwind for a moment?"
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

wolf bite

Wolf stops on the path barely in view of the stream, "Ifman, do you know where I can get a really, really, big cake?"

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles