I passed Math!!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, February 12, 2004, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

hahahahahahahahah!! and they said i would fail. i showed them!

now i'm in UC 11 math, which, according to that 50%, is FAR above my skills. but i'm not only getting it all, i'm helped everyone else in the class at it too. thats just proof that it was my teacher who was making math so hard for me.

anyways, i'm still not playin turbo, and my secret account (secret means i won't tell you so for goodness sakes don't ask) on turbo is just for getting money for no reason, lol.

so i'm not reaaaally playing, not compeditively, and you all know better then to talk to me about the game, so its all workin out!
:D

windhound

*cheers*
congrats!  hehe..  
you shoulda just said that you werent playin RWL yet..  now I have a quest to find out just who you are..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

Mr Sadler!? I had a mr sadler for grade 10 math, dude, are you going to ADHS?
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

*looks at you strangly*

uh... ya i do... who the heck are you?

Juby (Tercios)

well I moved a couple years ago, since you don't recognize the name Juby you obviously didn't hear about my antics so nevermind then, just a crazy coincidence.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

lol, i have a feeling we hang out with different crowds.

Juby (Tercios)

yeah, and if your just passing, grade 10 Math(err, I original wrote english here, so I edited), I'm a coupek years older, right now I'm one of the 5th year new curriculums.

Edit:ohhh and I meant I moved AWAY a couple years ago.

Lereac

You should hope to life that you're not Lethys... whoever you are, Lethys, I AM coming back to get you...

I told Holby once that I didn't mind him taking my land, just so long as he doesn't touch (or attempt to touch) my money... and also, ONLINE ATTACKERS SHOULD ALL BE BANNED FROM THE GAME.  Seriously... to see your money stocks steadily dwindling when you're ONLINE, and you can't do ANYTHING about it... people who do that are just EVIL.

But anyway... congrats for passing math.

Peace Alliance

If you couldn't do anything about it, that probably means you had 0 turns, meaning there is no harm in attacking you because you couldn't possibly be in the middle of doing something.  <_<  

Lereac

Wrong.

What matters is that I was going from page to page, unable to do ANYTHING because everytime I went to a new page I had about 1-2 billion less money?  You obviously haven't encountered online stealers - people who are set on wiping out your money, and you're online, watching them doing it, and unable to stop it...

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Basically, how can you stop it? This person has an amazing leader ratio/leader defense, as I know from experience. I'm pretty sure there was nothing Lereac could do.

And, good job on the math. Evil teachers...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Peace Alliance

what could you do?
-Drop land
-kill off his leader using attacks
-raise defenses if they weren't already
-get your leader ratio up to at LEAST 100 per acre and then putting the rest of the land into guoard towers
-cry
-cry
-cry
-a last ditch effort, buy out mercinaries and market so that your opponent doesn't get the chance to have your money, then sell the military later so you have at least something.

your right, you couldn't have done anything but refresh.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote-Drop land

Good one, never thought of that. The thing is, I doubt most people keep cool in such a situation.

Quote-kill off his leader using attacks

Eh.... Wouldn't have helped much, as his leader ratio would probably still be better than Lereac's. (I spied on Lereac a short while back)

Quote-raise defenses if they weren't already

Good, good. Helps a bit, but not much against someone determined to get that dough.

Quote-get your leader ratio up to at LEAST 100 per acre and then putting the rest of the land into guoard towers

Very hard, and in the state his account was in (800k Leaders on like 16k land), almost impossible without full turns.

Quote-cry
-cry
-cry

Basically, what almost 90% of players would do in this situation. :)

Quote-a last ditch effort, buy out mercinaries and market so that your opponent doesn't get the chance to have your money, then sell the military later so you have at least something.

Good one, never thought of that.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Holby

Quote from: The Weasel Liberation MovementGood one, never thought of that. The thing is, I doubt most people keep cool in such a situation.
Not about keeping cool, just an option to take. Something is better than nothing.

QuoteEh.... Wouldn't have helped much, as his leader ratio would probably still be better than Lereac's. (I spied on Lereac a short while back)
It doesn't matter, if you have low leaders, and your enemy has high leaders, he doesn't lose an amount based on how many you have or how close he was, it's a standard pecentage. At least from what I know.

QuoteGood, good. Helps a bit, but not much against someone determined to get that dough.
A BIT? You're knocking his power down by 2/3, he can only do 1% damage in murder, he's taking 2/3 less cash.
A HEAP against someone determined to get through, because everyone has limited turns and there's max attack limits.

QuoteVery hard, and in the state his account was in (800k Leaders on like 16k land), almost impossible without full turns.
Whereas Peace was giving some safeguards in general for being hit online with leaders, you've taken this specific incident to try and prove nothing could be done.
I will not deleted this

caedo caelestis

No ESL checkmark?  :huh: