Get yourselves a new DJ

Started by Kamikaze Badger, February 12, 2004, 07:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamikaze Badger

Sorry, but your going to have to get yourselves a new DJ. I'm not going to spin at any event with Aden in it.

Scarwake

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kamikaze Badger

Randag

That's fine. It won't be too hard to find someone to replace you.
But there will be no discussion of what happened at Terrouge on these boards. So don't bring it up.
I'm also going to delete that Poll that was created because it's irrelevant.
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!

Kamikaze Badger

Tell me when you actually get a real DJ. I'll challenge him to a showdown. And also, what happened at Terrouge is rather relavent to why I'm dropping out.

Kamikaze Badger

Well, after thinking about a recent talk with Emmy/Cyra, I've decided that I'll stay, mainly to meet Emmy though. I'm still gonna be spinning though :D. And, so you all can experience true trance at the dance contest, some of my fellow Tranceaddicts will most likely be coming to spin some 1337 ... trance that will blow your minds away.

What is Trance? Well, this is what the big guy himself(Paul van Dyk) says:

Quote... good dance music that ...s with your head.

Though I will have to avoid Aden, else I may be charged with assault... if not murder.

Scarwake

QuoteThat's fine. It won't be too hard to find someone to replace you.

Dude, that was harsh....I don't know exactly what happened but that was still uncalled for.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kamikaze Badger

Randag, please, inform me about how easy it would be to replace me. It isn't as easy as it sounds. And, I take that as a challenge.

DJ Showdown, Tranceaddict Forums, Chill Out Room, be there.

Admin Are Gods

pullleeeze.

You're older then me.

What annoys me is that you don't act older.
Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

The One And Only Plushie! (Thanks Tugwolf!)
Donuts, anyone? (Thanks Alice!)

General Austin

Kami, I dunno.From what I've seen of your actions in Terrouge, you shouldn't be a DJ, no matter how good you are. Your actions show that you don't keep to your word, and you constantly switch from one decision to another. What's to stop you from saying you're not going to do it right before RedCon?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Randag

Okay, my words and the words of the other Directors are final.

Sorry Scarwake, I wasn't meant to be that harsh, I meant to be THIS harsh: Kami, you are not DJing at RedCon. (Also, it wasn't uncalled for).
Here are the reasons why: 1) You will cause trouble whenever Aden is around. If don't want to see anyone on my staff to have to put up with any of that.
2) You actions against my friends at Terrouge are unforgiveable.
3) You take everything as a challenge. If I say something against your abilities, you'll most likely challenge me to some stupid computer game bout. And that's just immauture.

Kami, sure I won't have someone wanting to jump on board to DJ, but the thing is, I don't need to. There are many people out there that would like to have a chance at showing what they can do, and I'm going to give those people that chance. All I have to do is advertise the position. Now Kami, I have no doubt you are going to annoy for the rest of my life, threaten me with your stupid challenges, get your lackey to do the same, and just generally cause problems, so I'm asking you nicely not to.
I've had enough and my decision is made: You are out. Live with it.

If anyone has anything they'd like to say to me with regards to this matter, you can tell me in PM.

-Randag!
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!

Checkerpaw

Heh, I completely agree with Randag.  I wish I felt sorry for Kami, but I don't.  He brought this upon himself.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shytalon

QuoteThough I will have to avoid Aden, else I may be charged with assault... if not murder

I don't think I even have to say this, but if you even get in a verbal spat with anyone there, Kami, you will be removed from the 'con. If it comes to blows, you will most definitely be arrested. And I assure you it will not come to blows.

EDIT: And this goes double for any other coordinators. I'm with Rand in that I'll not have any of my fellow workers take flak for all the hard work they've put into this.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Admin Are Gods

Randag is right on; you have done unforgivable things. No, Aden and some of the others aren't my friends, per se, but I hate seeing people hurt and treated that way; and I mean ANY PEOPLE. It doesn't matter if I like them or not.  You once were my friend, I gave you more chances but now, you've proven that you're incabable of changing. And now, you're blocked from my AIM, email and everthing as such.

Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

The One And Only Plushie! (Thanks Tugwolf!)
Donuts, anyone? (Thanks Alice!)

Kamikaze Badger

I don't even know who the ... you are...