holby

Started by Trogdor 22, February 11, 2004, 04:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

How good at the game is holby?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Checkerpaw

Oh my word.  Don't tell me you went into this war not knowing how good Holby is.

Holby is very good.  As in, one of the top five players in this game.  If not the best.  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Trogdor 22

Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Nohcnonk

Holby is good!  Very good, I dunno much about his attacking though, he seems to be able to get land quite well though ^_^

Garagas Ledavas

Lol, you mess with Hobly and you're screwed.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Orcrist

That's strange, I've messed with Holby and not been screwed. There is no perfect player.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Gen. Volkov

Holby perfect? No way... THe best in the game? Possibly. I think what Gargaras meant was that if you really hurt Holby, you are screwed, and if you think you can get out of it by killing him, think again, he gets even madder if you kill him.. Essentially.. you are screwed in this war.. which is what I have been telling you guys this whole time...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

No one is perfect at RWL, no way, but he's one of the best players for sure.

Peace Alliance

QuoteThat's strange, I've messed with Holby and not been screwed
Thats not something you'd wanna go 'round telling everyone. "I'm i'm orcist and i've never been screwed."

hehe, see, people might think your dumb had you never learned how to screw something in! today in engineering class i was putting my computer together, i was quite happy i knew how to screw things, otherwise i'd have failed.

Gen. Volkov

*Cracks up, Peace Alliance and Dennis Miller together are to much* *Regains breath* You know, Peace Alliance is one of the top players too... don't really know why I mentioned that... maybe its just cause thinking about the best players in the game.. this topic is kinda thought provoking...

Who do you guys think is the best player or players?

My list: (Not in order, only counting RWL people)

Wolf Bite

Holby

Ereptor

Peace Alliance

Mark

Windhound

Nohc

That's all for now... notice I didn't mention myself.. *Is proud of that*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

hrm..  you capitalized windhound..  no good..  thankee though..  I'm really only food/skiff masser as of now, Holby is great at the game..  he had a 100% offence and defence for the first few days of turbo, and he was first..  very kewl..  yissyiss..  over 200 offences and all successful..  
*ponders list*
*copys and pastes, omitting 2*
personally I dont see myself as one of the game's great players, decent, yes, but only able to gain emperor as a peaceful horde that had not launched an attack in over 2 months..  hehe..  
I took out Mark 'cause, well, I havnt seen him playin lately..  maybe he's grown better..  donno..

Wolf Bite

Holby

Ereptor

Peace Alliance

Nohc

I have this nagging feeling that somone has been left out, but, windy's brain doesnt feel like thinking too much, so I think I'll let it be..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Sorry windy... I forgotted bout that. I felt peoples was missing too, and I thought you were pretty good. Mark doesn't really play here much.. but he is still good, was the emperor for quite awhile in Hack.

Peace Alliance

in order of when i remembered them:

Wolf Bite
Holbs
Nohc
Ereptor
Wondy
Mercinary
Xenacide (or at least way back when he was good, i have no idea who he is now)
Orcist
Cindarin
beatles (when he sets his mind to it)

thats my list of the more dominating warlords i can remember. There are many others who've had a chance to be up here too but they don't have such a consistant record like these guys. I think there is a bit of a defanite split. like a fine line between people who really get the game, and people who are grasping it. Nothing wrong with being either, frankly i wish i was still one who was just grasping, it was more fun.
Wondy, you are a good food masser... which means your good enough to get on my list 'cause food massing is a good stratagy.  :rolleyes:  

windhound

*growls*
not only do you capitalize my name, you messed with the spelling..  wondy..  sounds like one of thoes weak vermin leaders that Jacques throws in for contrast to the big powerful ones..  gah..
*masses much food/cash*
*ends up sending out 3/4 of what he makes*
meh..  tis better than attacking..  monotonous though..

whenever Josh played fairly he was a really good player..
*nods*  Mercinary, Xenacide, Orcist, Cindarin, and Beatles are good additions, though, over half havnt played in a bit..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Quote from: windhound

whenever Josh played fairly he was a really good player..

*nods*  Mercinary, Xenacide, Orcist, Cindarin, and Beatles are good additions, though, over half havnt played in a bit..
How do we know if Josh ever played fair?

I looked at all the names you said that are not in the game, then I looked at the game, spotted each one of them.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles