To all participating in the overthrow of Loren

Started by Holby, February 10, 2004, 05:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

The 10 best ways to take down Loren
1.   Make them teach you Elvish, and catch ?em napping
2.   Inform them of a new way to understand all living things- Adventuring off in an lonely forest far from any computer
3.   Keep warning of spies in the clan, and watch as Devari explodes under so much password changing.
4.   Reduce clans to    under  20 members
5.   Give them ? of a turn every ten minutes to promote clan-control
6.   Take away AIM. Watch Holby frantically try to communicate with his Apprentices through hand-signals and heat-seeking boomerangs.
7.   Kill Devari, Holby, and Wolf Bite simultaneously
8.   The above, but don?t forget the rest of the clan
9.   Hope the server goes down, and that Loren doesn?t exist when it comes back up.
10.   Lower your monitor to the floor.
I will not deleted this

Trogdor 22

Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

agreed, very funny, but a few of us could take everybody for a spin if holbs, devari and wolf all died (At least thats what I tell myself).
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Scwummin

Gwah. I'll have to try that Elvish thing..
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Son of  Scurmy, Son of Halofas, Son of Duke Aubres.

Play my game if you want! (Soon to be updated as the commanders edition)  Warlords

Guthorm Swordmaster

Gen. Volkov

The chances of you guys winning at this moment in time? Slim to none... you know how I know this? Loren STILL has 6 members in the top ten, after all this attacking, and the attackers have NONE... hmmm... methinks you should have waited... well, I don't want to see all these nice people(the ones attacking) destroyed, but that might be the price you pay for a too early strike. Good luck.. *Wishes people would listen too him*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Larrusus Deathspear

I'd like to tell you all something, a clan that said they wouldn't join my alliance has launched their own attack against Loren, they asked people to join themand help them and get lots of land, so anyone who wan't a part in this can immediatly attack loren and join in.  
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Fun For None

*laughs*

Someone seems awfully cocky. That's ok though, be happy with what little you have.

baska

Pah......Lassurus, you seem to actually think that you might win this thing? Pah. Pah to you Lassurus.Pah to you.

Fun For None

With the exception of Holby and maybe Wolf:

None of you can play.

Checkerpaw

Fun for None actually has a point.  Many of us, probably including me, think we can play, but would actually get slaughtered in something like this if we were on our own.

:rolleyes:  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Juby (Tercios)

*looks at fun for none and contemplates grabbing his duelling sword*
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Gen. Volkov

Oh I wouldn't say that Fun for None.... wolf bite and Holby are definitely some of the best players here, but that doesn't mean no one else can't... In fact I'm a decent player myself.. and I'm bringing in good ones from somewhere else... so really you should say, that the reason no one has a chance right now is because the two best players in the game are on Loren's side....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Gen. Volkov

Indeed it could... but methinks that it won't, Loren is going to retal sometime, and that will probably end it.