what is the game?

Started by Rocc Arrem, February 07, 2004, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocc Arrem

would someone please tall me what the game is .i'm new
Rocc Arrem, greatest swordsbeast in all the Northlands,father of  Trisscar Swordmaid!
Rocc Arrem #63

I love cats I have one that fetches

Cool People:
Nohc
Gen. Volkolv
Guthorm Swordmaster
Wolf Bite
Boar the Fighter

Peace Alliance

your askin a mouthfull bud. heres the just of it, you sign up, use turns to get land, use land to build things, use buildings to get an army, use the army to kill whoever General Austin is in the game. its juist that simple.

Badrang the Tyrant

You got it wrong Peace.  You kill Nohc or Holby! :lol:  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Or all enemies of Corim.

wolf bite

Guys, Guys, Guys.  Not nice to try to get some new person to think the game is to hunt down your enemies.

It would seem much wiser to teach him to play, send him aid, so he will thank you by being on your side.

Wolf Bite  
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

wolf you're all about the "sending aid to newbs"... but isn't that just like giving someone a fish?

Holby

People can eat fish.

Welcome Rocc. RWL is a game- but minus the little moving pictures of rats and stoats killing each other. It's all in text and numbers, and sorta like a whole heap o' calculators that work out what you're doing.
Good fun, but a bit tricky to get used to. If you sign up for reg (regular), I recommend you join my clan, LAppren. The pass is magicapprentice.
I can teach you all you need to know there, as long as you can give me your AIM/MSN address. :)

I will not deleted this

windhound

Quote from: Peace Alliancewolf you're all about the "sending aid to newbs"... but isn't that just like giving someone a fish?
I wantsa fish!

QuotePeople can eat fish.
-.-  people eat fish, but they shouldnt, fish should be swim free, not be cooked and put on a plate..  or worse, not cooked and put on a plate..

ah well..  if you need any cash/food message Nero (13) and I'll send ya some, take game advice from Holby or Wolf though  ;)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Veranor

Quote from: windhoundI wantsa fish!

-.-  people eat fish, but they shouldnt, fish should be swim free, not be cooked and put on a plate..  or worse, not cooked and put on a plate..

ah well..  if you need any cash/food message Nero (13) and I'll send ya some, take game advice from Holby or Wolf though  ;)
mmm sushi.

I'd help you but I don't play anymore.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Nohcnonk

Fish = Good

No killing me, period, and you should be able to because I have no clan on every server.

Badrang the Tyrant

I was kidding about killing Nohc and Holby.

You should join LAppren, Rocc.  I'm in there, along with Holby.

Holby

Quote from: NohcnonkFish = Good

No killing me, period, and you should be able to because I have no clan on every server.
That's ok, we'll just treat you like fish and eat ya.
I will not deleted this

Boar the Fighter

I'll send you aid if I can.

Gen. Volkov

No see the secret is... get away from this game and go to a game called Hack Infiltration, where the people are nicer, and nobody is killed, except for people that annoy me... or if you are Holby... if you are Nohc, you just get taken down alot, but not killed. And nobody hurts Peace, cept for me. Oh and when I get turnses to do what I want, I can send you aid.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

Hack has too much land... tis not right.  RWL be better ^_^