Business Warlords?

Started by Menatus, February 05, 2004, 01:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Maybe I'm just saying this because I'm in business class right now...but everything makes so much sence because of what Redwall has taught me. How sickening. I hate business. ^_^;;

What do you think?

Ereptor

I feel when i left it was more of a political business.  I am sure you realize that fighting a war is a business.  War is in fact a mix of many different things depending on your society.  Politics is of course one of the major players.

There needs to be balance if you are going to play a game though.  Because not everyone wants to use the democratic way of fighting a war.  Those who enjoy playing the way the game is set up have a huge advantage.  

I won't be specific but imagine in this game there was only one social government which was democracy.  If you were more of a anarchist player then you fight someone that likes playing democracy.  who has the advantage?  Of course he does.  My point?  rwl is more balanced than what i have said above.  But we have hit a wall in my opinion and we need to see how that game is being won.  i sat up in my spot and tore this game apart when i ruled.  People complaigned.  So what i could've cared less.  Oh maybe i chased a few people away.  So what!  I rather people come sit down and play a game that is fair, balanced and fun.  Then to say hey we have this cool game but it is not nessasarrly fair but since you love rwl you have to stick around and play and not complaign.  Screw that!  Now i am not saying retto or anyone else doesn't want this also.  This is just what i am about.  

Horray for the new expansion on friday!!!

We need more people on the admin staff.  I wish someone would apply so we could integrate new ideas.  I am full of them.....heh heh
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*