Redwall: Commanders Exhibition

Started by Retto, February 03, 2004, 08:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

There will be an exhibition game starting this Friday (the 6th) at 5:00 PM EST. It will be played on Redwall: Commanders, a server set up to display the abilities of the Redwall: Warlords Black Ages Expansion (Expanded) [does anyone think we should find a different name for that? I mean...if people are downloading it, maybe...I dunno. suggestions?]. 500 turns every ten minutes.

There may be bugs, but we'll iron them out. By Saturday or Sunday, the code will be up and available to any who wish to download it.

Redwall: Commanders is like Redwall: Warlords except based around commanders of an sea-based navy. There are five troop types, and two different products. We have (I think) fixed up the attacking system a bit, but we'll try to figure out a good balance through your play in the exhibition.

Right, and it shall end on Sunday, the 8th, at 5:00 PM EST. So, clear your schedules!
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Juska

Sounds cool I'll be playing it.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

lol, probably the most informal announcement i've ever heard from ya retto... anywho, i'll be playing, i want to see what you've accomplished. also, people shouldn't use this as a final test for the attacking system since it IS exhibition and with so many turns... if you can't break someone, you pretty much SUCK.

:-D

Gen. Volkov

I will be playing.. if someone could tell me how...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Well you see, you use the imput devices opn your computer to navigate the game. Then you choose different options like scout, build and warlords hut to get ahead in the game... of course those names will be changed so.... i didn't really help you at all... ask wolf bite!

Gen. Volkov

*Slaps Peace with a wet noodle* Not what I meant!!! I was asking how you like sign up an stuff... cause the last time there was one of these I couldn't get in. *Raspberries*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

I HATE aniseed.

But go Exhibition.
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinketh*

This sounds amazingly spiffy..

Sea-based navy? Skiffies? YAY!

Admin Are Gods

That sounds extremely cool! *will have to be online*
Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

The One And Only Plushie! (Thanks Tugwolf!)
Donuts, anyone? (Thanks Alice!)

Peace Alliance

Retto

It begins! Login through the link on the left on the main page!
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Admin Are Gods

My goodness this is so fun it scares me....

I hope I get to play it again.

On the Clan Crier page:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/redwallw/public_html/vbax/clancrier.php on line 109
recent news events:
Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

Retto

Some help until I get the actual help pages:

Attack - Regular Attack
Drive - More Land, More Losses
Chaos - Off. Bonus, Less Losses, Less Land
Sack - Capture Money and Food/Grub, etc... Less Land (30%)
Capture - Capture Leaders. Less Land. More Losses for you, Less Losses for them.
Flank - 1 in 5 chance of a 20% bonus to attack, 4 in 5 chance of more losses.

Sack is better when you have more DP than OP, thus making Brigs best for Sacking
Capturing works best if you have few leaders, and your enemy has more. If you already have lots of leaders, it won't help much. You get TheirOffices/TheirLand of the usual land that you would get.

In input fields, you can put 10,000, 10000, or 10k. for 10000000, you can put 10mil, and the same for bil and trill. You can use any other number, too, like 13,342tril, if you wanted.

I'm trying to make it so that some of the troops sold on the private market are available to buy back.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Admin Are Gods

ARG. Down with Hondo; he killed me for no reason.

No matter. I'll be back.

Holby

Think I'll get your evil rating one day, Peace?
I will not deleted this