It's an OMEN!!!

Started by Menatus, January 30, 2004, 05:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Oh my God! Sometimes this place gets me really pissed. First of all, it WAS like that few days ago. At least a week. And second of all, I CHANGED my FREAKING signature BEFORE you even posted on this forum.

I had kindly obliged much earlier....why does no one see this? Many chains of mine have been yanked.

Gen. Volkov

Truly sorry Tania... did not mean to have bugged you... *Huggles* Ad's is quite long... I was the only one who checked I guess.. I was just annoyed at you because you were posting in every thread I was.. and Ad wasn't, I would have been just as annoyed at him had he been the one posting all the time. Sorry again..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

S'okay...I wasn't mad at you, anyway :)

Scarwake

Oh, whoopsies....Sorry, about that tania, I mistakenly took part of your post showing Ad's sig as your own....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

Oh, OK then! *Is happy now* *Grins wildly and acts goofy, like usual*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Admin Are Gods

I have only one question.

How did I get so high on the cool list?!
Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

The One And Only Plushie! (Thanks Tugwolf!)
Donuts, anyone? (Thanks Alice!)