Our members have made a total of 56,421 posts
We have 666 registered members
The newest member is acid rain
Most users ever online was 41 on Jul 21 2003, 12:35 AM

Holby

*raises eyebrow* I'm not getting it.
I will not deleted this

Juby (Tercios)

Yes, its a message from God, he says: Shorten your Signature.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Checkerpaw

Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Goatees! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Beatles! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Goatees! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Beatles! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw!

That is how long your signature is.  Is there some point in doing this?

[Man, that was annoying me. *twitchtwitch*]
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

The Lady Shael

*prods Tania* If thou shalt not shorten thy sig, thy superiors (me) shalt shorten it for thee. ^_~
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ereptor

Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur! Stormclaw! Ragefur!

[EDIT] Argh. Next time, end your tags. It annoys the message board greatly.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Retto

Have I mentioned to anyone the delights of changing preferences so that signatures get cut off? the first 150 px is all I see, and I scroll within just the sig to see more.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Holby

Just turn off sigs in your options.
-EDIT- I tried the 150 px thing, but the scrolly bar was irritating for some reason.
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

*tries the 150px thingie*

Ah yisssss..

666!

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Menatus

About time someone got it. My GOD. I don't see anyone yelling at AD.

Gen. Volkov

The reason nobody yells at Ad os because Ad NEVER POSTS! YOU post all the time! Oh and the 666 thing.. hehe.. so goofy..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

*puzzled* What do you mean, Ad's sig? How is it longer than yours?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

Ad's is by far not longer than yours, Tania.  Mine has become a bit lengthy but yours is worse than even mine....It takes me about 7 to 8 mouse wheel scrolls just to get to the end of your signature.  Mine takes me about 3...Ad's takes me only one...

So, please shorten thy siggy. And what is the 150px thingy??
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Menatus

I post all the time? Hardly. What do you mean it's not? He has a giant picture on there and a bunch of song lyrics AND chapter 1 of some story. Why is all of RWL so uptight nowadays?

I will shorten my siggy if dearest Scarwake and Peace Alliance shorten their images, both. There's nothing more annoying than scrolling sideways.