My secret me

Started by Peace Alliance, January 28, 2004, 09:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

As soon as i said i was leaving the last time, i made a new account and started being someone else. My objective was to prove how EASY it is to make everyone here like you. All you have to do is say the right things, and follow the line.

So tell me, who here likes Mice of Might? I'm sure some of you do... I didn't exactly put a LOT of work into him, so some of you might not know him, but for the most part, i'm pretty sure i proved that its easy as pie to be liked here on RWL, and the opinionated ones like myself, are hated.

Anyways, tell me if its a surprise, i really wanna know that for sure.

windhound

I liked the way Mice of Might played on turbo, most of the time he didnt completly smushle people, which is a nice change, and MoM didnt poisen my food or try to murder my army, which is another nice change  :P

and was it a surprise?  for me it was like hrm?  oh, really?  
*little lines connect*  
oh, ok, that makes sence..
a surprising surprise?  nope.  a mild-surprise?  yep..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

yeah, not to mention i sent aid to almost everyone in the game. *winks to wolf*

Holby

I don't think people dislike you for having opinions. Has to go deeper than that. However, not having any makes you inconspicuous and easier to blend.  
I will not deleted this

Veranor

I like Peace Alliance.
I didn't like Mice of Might.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

Definitely a surprise. Probably not very shocking, but a surprise nonetheless. MoM was an okay member, not outstanding, but he was definitely more than just tolerable.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

So what now? Do the mods IP-check every new member?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Me, personally, only sometimes, if I think they're suspicious. Lately, I haven't really bothered. Just too lazy, I suppose.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Riverpaw

So I can become another identity on the forum?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Menatus

I never noticed Mice of Might. I dunno, I'm pretty well liked here and I don't try. Of course, some people hate me, for some reason as well.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: RiverpawSo I can become another identity on the forum?
you always could.... i just think its annoying when people have more then one and your sposed to know what they all are. thats why when i made mice of might, i stopped using peace alliance... but when i did slayer, i had to use peace alliance again 'cause if i used mice of might, everyone would hate him, plus i wanted to use peace alliance because of the added evilness. hahaha

wolf bite

I don't check IPs unless it is a new person making a problem or a new person talking about old stuff.  But I can not tell anyone what I find out and will pretend I don't know who they are in the game when in the game.  Such as: I may have attacked Peace, but because in game I did not "know" that MoM was Peace, I never touched him.

So Yes riverpaw, you can be a multi on the forums.  But as it was said above, unless you have something to say that you don't want people knowing it is you, then there is not much use.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Aqualis

I never paid much attention to him, mainly becuase he never said anything worth reading.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Retto

Hah. I do IP-check every new member. And check people who are suspicious, etc...

Anyway, I personally found it funny the many times he made contradictory comments with his two accounts.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

The Lady Shael

Heh, I always find that funny. ^_^ Dead Eye did that A LOT. Whenever he had another forum account, he'd always strike up an argument with himself, and it was just so amusing to watch. And then once Razorclaw yelled at himself for stealing his own name, then apologized to himself, and offered himself aid, and accepted. o.0 Some people can be /really/ odd.

[EDIT] *murders Tania for her sig*