Revolver or Rubber Soul

Started by Veranor, January 27, 2004, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

See title.

Tough choice here.

On one hand you have Girl, Drive My Car, You Won't See Me, In My Life, If I Needed Someone, and Michelle. There's also Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown).

On the other side you have Got To Get You Into My Life, Doctor Robert, I Want To Tell You, She Said She Said, And Your Bird Can Sing, Here There And Everywhere, Taxman, For No One, and I'm Only Sleeping.

Tough choice.

I dunno I mean Revolver is a top notch album, on the other hand Rubber Soul has some great songs.

So tough.

Revolver has more songs which I like but Rubber Soul is neat and I think under-rated.

Well actually I think at times both of them are.

Revolver's really big songs "Eleanor Rigby and Yellow Submarine" are good too, but I like the other songs better.

Well since I can't reach a conclusion I'd like to hear your opinons.

(We'll see how many Beatles fans we have on here)
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Holby

Nyuk, not in a position to make a decision. 4 songs I have of Revolver, missing a couple on Rubber Soul.
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

I'm not sure which I like better. I don't have either CD, I only have 1 Beatles CD. (The Beatles 1)
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Veranor

Quote from: DeathclawI'm not sure which I like better. I don't have either CD, I only have 1 Beatles CD. (The Beatles 1)
One is really great. Of course some of their stuff wasn't released as a single.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Pink Floyd

REVOLVER!!!!

Er, yeah.  Revolver is so much better than Rubber Soul.  The only good song in Rubber Soul is by George; "If I Needed Someone."  However, Revolver has tons of great songs, I think all the ones that Veranor mentioned would be on my favourite list.  Especially She Said She Said, And your bird can sing, I'm Only Sleeping.

Deathclaw

Quote from: VeranorOne is really great. Of course some of their stuff wasn't released as a single.
Yeah, One has a nice selection. I think it has 27 tracks, somewhere in the high twenties at least.
Glory, Glory, Man United!