days of old

Started by Blood Wake, January 22, 2004, 03:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IFman

no, thats sausage man or something
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Badrang the Tyrant

No, that was Mercenary.  Warriors of the Ancient was Mercenary...

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes, Sausage Head is from Mars. But the Merc should still be there, if I remember correctly..

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingBut the Merc should still be there, if I remember correctly..
Good. Tell him to stay there.  :angry:  
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Scarwake

Oh, in that case.

*points at Fun or None* Go back to Mars!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

Yep, the Merc is supposed to be on Mars.  

Fun For None sounds like Merc, talks like Merc, continues the arguments that the Merc left off with, and talks about things the Merc once did.  I saw this from his first posts.

But Fun For None seems to be on a different computer then the Merc was on.  So there is no proof beyond the obvious.  Fun For None has given me a bit of a hard time, but so far has not been disruptive to the forums in general.  As long as he keeps within the rules and is respectful, I see no need to look further into the matter.

*hint to Fun For None that 1 warning will cause an investigation*

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Fun For None

I heard Bush sent out a ride home. Although I am only me.

~>John<~

Whats this? "pats his spot at rank 22"   How I hated Sokar and Violent Sheep...... I was 1st in era 2 for awhile
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blood Wake

as peace said that was not the last day of the game. i was rank 8 (or something around there) when the new server had come out.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Mark

61 The Black Rider (#1159) 17,396 $17,033,942 OA Flitcheye Burrowed Southsward 67 (87%) 66 (33%) 0

I have 87% Windy! :P  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

RazorClaw

I just noticed this horde whilst reviewing:
1263 tom is a doot (#240) 0 $2,310 None Fox Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
LOL!

168 Other: please specify (#1087) 9,571 $6,856,185 -***- Ferret Northlands 92 (67%) 105 (10%) 0

Hehehe, that was just after I joined. 2 days later I was rank 60. That vos back ven I vos a newb, ye know. Ah, the good ould days. My ooriginal horde was no. 552.

Then, for round tow, here are some funny ones: 152 The Faggoty Moles (#754) 250 $147,410 None Lizard Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0

153 The Screwed Moles (#764) 250 $147,410 None Weasel Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0

67 Trigger Happy Ferrets (#929) 5,666 $4,365,563 __/\__ Ferret Southsward 7 (43%) 7 (43%) 0

40 Goatee Smiters (#515) 10,623 $10,403,393 GOATEE Wildcat Southsward 134 (78%) 98 (11%) 0

112 Wildcats aka ...es (#505) 250 $147,810 None Wildcat Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0

77 SomePlaceOfLittleImportance (#82) 4,186 $2,624,525 None Wildcat Southsward 8 (38%) 1 (100%) 0

Can't seem to find my horde from then.

Ashyra Nightwing

SomePlaceOfLittleImportance? Why do I remember that horde name so vividly?

Nohcnonk

I'd think that some of you people that have been here for a long time would be a little better at the game...

Fun For None

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: NohcnonkI'd think that some of you people that have been here for a long time would be a little better at the game...
XD I've never been very good at playing.. some people just have skill.