For Glory has fallen

Started by Garagas Ledavas, January 21, 2004, 06:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

the admins aren't allowed to tell me...

besides, i'm always wrong, so you didn't really have to say it.  

wolf bite

He/she is not me or either of you two.  

Now, no more fighting.  Get back to topic.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Fun For None

Point is it gets tiresome when random unnamed newbs popin and make meaningless posts concerning things they know absolutely nothing about.

wolf bite

I think you are not only posting an insult but are still off topic right after a warning.  It would be unwise to do so.  
*major hint*

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Fun For None

Who am I insulting? *contemplates*

For Glory Died! YAY!

Edit: Back on topic!

Peace Alliance

haha, all you have to do is post "For Glory Died! YAY!" and you'll get the admins back on your side... or at the very least the moderators.  

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: Fun For NonePoint is it gets tiresome when random unnamed newbs popin and make meaningless posts concerning things they know absolutely nothing about.
Ahem, that is an insult to me, please stop lying.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Fun For None

Nah that was directed to RANDOM UNAMED newbs. Unfortunately your none of the above, or is it to the left in this post?

Wahoo! Got ya good Peace! Down With Slayer!

:P  :P  :P  

~>John<~

Quote from: Garagas LedavasThe allied forces have been successful in killing For Glory #310, who is Peace.
As Peace said, there is a big defference between dying and deleting. And marion, while attacking him, still didn't force him to quit. Stop you idealogical banter about " for Glory has Fallen, Loren is Victorious!"  I'm evern IN loren and you sound bad to me.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Old habits die hard, eh John?
Peace was murdered and poisoned down until he had no cash, no food, no troops, no loyalty, no turns. If none of that had happened think he'd delete?
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

yup, my i planned on deleting after killing billy. I was finished with slayer...

And why would it matter if you stole my 2 billion money and 500 million food? its not like thats something i REALLY needed to keep...

and loyalty didn' t matter either... I had 20K land and 200 turns, i could have left slayer and recouperated enough to stay strong enough for the next kill.

:D

no, face it, i left 'cause i wanted to. now stop arguing and enjoy your freedom and safety darnit!

Holby

Why don't I believe that, either? Hmm... Let me think. Oh yeah, everyone absoulutely smushled you and you're covering up for it! Wonder whether that ever occurred to you...
I will not deleted this

baska

Tehee.....Smushled..... :P  

Blood Wake

as i said before on another topic not enough people were trying to kill you peace, not many people checked your land everytime they logged on like i did. i attacked you down to about 779 acres of land and then i came online 7 hours later and you still had the same amount. if more people had tryed we might have been able to get you during that time but no one attacked you.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks*

O.o Peace is dead??