For Glory has fallen

Started by Garagas Ledavas, January 21, 2004, 06:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garagas Ledavas

The allied forces have been successful in killing For Glory #310, who is Peace.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Peace Alliance

*scratches head* Really? Must have been a pretty quick kill 'cause last i checked i was at 22K land before i DELETED MY ACCOUNT!!

lol, you dweebs got nothin on me! other then that you stopped my kill on billy *sigh* no biggy i'm not depressed. I guess its back to normal Peace Alliance, eh?

Garagas Ledavas

For Glory is still gone, no matter if you deleted it or not. Now you must start over. Although it is not much, it is still a delay.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Peace Alliance

I like your enthusiasm... but slayer is gone now so you can cool it.  :) victory is yours

Juby (Tercios)

sure, your just gona come back with new accounts, i didn't believe you the first time and I'd be a fool to believe you now.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Hmmmm.... I'd say we still stay on our guard. I don't think Peace is going to give up that easily.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Peace Alliance

this topic is identical to the one on our forums, and i'd rather not argue here anymore so please stick to one topic...

PW: occupation

Cindarin

No more Cindarin either...  Contemplating weather I should even return or not.  Don't get me wrong, you guys don't scare me one bit.  Just that reg really suucks with all of its, "Let's all ally and be friends!!!!" ness.  It is soooo lame that I don't see a point in continuing.  We try and liven it up and all anyone wants to do is ally and be friends.  
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Dallrychnorre

Peace, Loren forced you to delete your account.  That is, Marion did.  It's obvious.  And...

To the admins:
You are such hypocrites.  In the forum rules is says 'No insulting another forum member' and yet Peace directly insulted several forum members.  He told Lenvar to stick a pipe up his/her '*flinches*' (and if you can't tell what that means, then you must really be stupid) and he also flamed Checkerpaw directly.  And don't say that the forum rules are outdated, because then you should change them.  I hate you guys/girls even more than I hate Peace, because I can almost understand his reasons for insulting people, but I can't understand why you didn't ban him, or at least warn him (sending him a PM as a warning is not a warning - it has to be public), or even gag him, except for the fact of plain favoritism.

Cindarin

Ummm can you people please stop making multiple accounts just so you can flame, annoy, and be evil so that no one will hate you for it.  I mean really.  It is very sad.  You wanna mouth off to the admins stay on your darn accounts and do it like I do.

hehe like me, right Wolf? ^_^
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

don't complain about rudeness by being rudedallrychnorre, thats being hypocritical too.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

WOW... it doesn't get any more off topic then that.

I ALSO asked you guys to keep the arguements away, so i'm not even going to bother arguing to that because it was not only off topic, it was exactly what wolf bite is talking about... I shouldn't have to be afraid to start a topic because people will jump down my throat.

(the peace - flaming thing is over, btw, your bringing back old stuff thats sposed to be behind us...)

Checkerpaw

I don't think he was being rude at all.

:)  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Peace Alliance

Checkerpaw

W-R-O-N-G again, Peace.  Ask the admins.  They can prove he isn't me.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)