How long have you been here?

Started by General Austin, January 21, 2004, 03:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I'm just wondering if it's all old people here, or there's some new guys coming in. OOH! If you want, you can talk about how you found out about RWL and what age you started in.

I started in the first age, as Northern Hordes, #201. I was searching for Redwall sites with my dad when I found this game, and I nearly died I was so excited about it.

P.S. You should really check out the old topics, like from January 2002. I found that I was very weird. Very. Weird. *misses times when he was in EO*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ereptor

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

QuoteA redwall'er since 02/22/2003

Its almost been 1 year. Is anyone going to celebrate my aniversity? lol, i doubts it.

Juska

7-8 monthus I think, I was chatting with this one guy and we were talking about Redwall, I was wondering if there we any redwall sights so I typed it inot a shearch engine this was the top site, I think it was the 3rd age. Well that last one.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Badrang the Tyrant

Since January of the first round.  So, a year.

I looked up redwall.org, and saw Warlords on the "Links" page.  I was really excited about playing it, I signed up immedieatly.

Aqualis

Found RWL in November of '02.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

WHOA.....I just realized I've been here for a year a month and some odd days.....

I found RWL in December of 2002, and then I joined the forums two months later, because when I first found the place I didn't know how long I'd stick around because I had begun my decline in the ROC, so...

ROC = Redwall Online Community
For anyone who somehow doesn't know that....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Cindarin

All I know is I started a lil after it was released.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Holby

October 30, 2002. Several links on Terrouge and posts by one Jessie Oakshade convinced me.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

I came 'cause cindarin and some others told me it was cool :\

wolf bite

About a year, Bloodwake sent me the address to a ?really neat game? that he had been playing a week.  I did not check out the forum until the second era.

Wolf Bite  
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

ya, same here, forums never used to appeal to me, but RWL's forum has been so much fun, now i go to lots of forums. :P

Blood Wake

on fridays after school i would go to my library and go to redwall.org then i found the link to rwl club (retto could i have the link please?) and the link to RWL was sitting off to the left side. actually now that i think about it. i have been playing RWL for almost the entire time that i have lived in this house. it wasn't much after we had moved here that i started playing. after my first day i thought that it was really cool that i had 20,000 rats. lol. I told my dad on the phone about how cool the game was cause i knew that he liked strategic games like risk. me and TJ started at about the same time on both the game and the forums i guess.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Scarwake

Hehe, yeah. *points at when you joined the forum* One day before my birthday, lol...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Almiria

I've been off again, on again.  For this time, almost a month... I think...
Shael be the one who told me about the site. :)  
It be DEO! ::insane grin::

Nunquam Lamaie Morde Me Dice!

Create a charrie with gaping personality flaws...
Social disorders
Narcism
ANYTHING!
Discover the darker side of role playing...

House of Characters