Why Peace Alliance has no heart:

Started by Peace Alliance, January 20, 2004, 10:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I was offered 10 billion dollars by an annonymous player to kill holby. But, because of my strong liking of him, and because i had killed him once already this season and would feel way too bad killing him again, I spared him.

Then i asked holby for support, knowing that i had just lost 10 bil to spare holby his life, i figured some gratitude would be in order, but i got nothing(cindarin got 1 money and 1 food though, hows that for friendly?).  Then i find out (man i was stupid to miss this, but i seriously never though holby would do this to me) holby was not only supporting my enemys, he was trying to get more people join them, he was gathering more people to band against the person who had just lost a lot of money to spare him.

Sure, he had lots of good reasons to do so, and i don't need to hear them again.

That just in case your wonding why i am always so heartless, this is why.

So a lesson to you all, Stratagy comes before your heart, always do whatevers more profitable and forget your friends!

Blood Wake

well even if you did choose not to attack him who said he would have died anyway? and dont you think he would be a little angry at the person who killed his friend and the assistant to his clan? 10 bil isnt even that much money, i saw a lot of attacks against him anyway. i think holby would rather have you try to slay him instead of giving you stuff because he doesnt want to help you in any way.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ereptor

Peace your arguement is flawed in more than one way.  One holby couldn't have known you did that and from  your history you don't seem like the kind of person that he should give aid to anyway.  Two you killed his team mate.  Three i doubt you spared him, if you are heartless like you say you would have taken the money and killed him.  The reason you didn't is most likely because you couldn't.  Holby is not like wolf, e.a. he did not send away his armies, leave on a trip, and become a teacher.  

Holby is still playing the game peace.  Don't  hate him for that.  

This game is uneven.  Can't any of you people see this?  Politics has way to much influence now.  Certain strats are unbeatable.  This game needs new ideas.....
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

Holby knew i spared him because i told him. And because of the trust i've given him (even when he's not worthy of it) i figured he would trust me in turn.

Quoteif you are heartless like you say you would have taken the money and killed him
Thats exactly my point, i screwed up and by all means i SHOULD have killed him, but it was my heart that stopped me. Also... explain why i couldn't have killed him? I would have had no difficulty breaking him, and after that he's as good as dead. At the time he wasn't really for an attack either, he was unprepared.

QuoteHolby is still playing the game peace. Don't hate him for that.
I don't hate him. In fact i still haven't killed him, he should be thankfull for that... but in know he's not.

Holby is funding, supporting, and trying to get more people, to join the fight against me, and mean while i am sparing him at an alarming cost.

10 billion IS a lot of money for somebody with 1K land and 16 mil networth.

Ereptor

All i am saying is that if u are who u claim to be then you should have done it.  therefor it was your mistake that you didn't and it involves no one else.  Making it public opinion makes you look bad and holby look strong.  My oppinion is that you couldn't so you didn't.  Then you told holby to make him think you were "sparing" him.  Finding out about him supporting your enemies could've came in before or after.  Feeling bad about the whole thing u decide to publicly post this to get your enemies to maybe feel sorry for you.  But you failed at that to.  The reason i am posting is because i think you are a good player and shouldn't have to sink this low.  This is another strike towards a game that needs help.  

So vote for new ideas or all these great players are going to complaign our ears off.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

*pats ereptor on the back* there there old friend, your getting worked up over nothing. Like i said before, there is nothing stopping me from killing holby except that i like him too much. Just like how i wouldn't be able to bring myself to kill you either.

And don't think i'm asking for pity, ask any of my really close friends and they'll tell you how much i HATE being pittied. the game hates me - and i made it that way on purpose.

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, this is very much unlike the Peace I knew of old.  Normally you'd jump at the chance to get that money.  You've killed/tried to kill me on some other games for no reason at all....I'm beginning to wonder...

Peace Alliance

heh, i've failed on very few kills, maybe i was just whooping you? I donno..

anyways, i don't usually jump on a chance for money, in fact i usually don't accept aid... but this, of course, is a different circumstance.

Badrang the Tyrant

Uhh, please tell me what game you "whooped up" on me.  From what I recall, you've beaten me on two games:  RWL and WA (Warlords Arisen).  

Peace Alliance

Unlike you i don't keep track... and furthermore i don't remember who i'm playing against too often. i'll usually know who i'm playing if its RWL, but its too much memory work to remember everyone in the other games. but usually on other games, ill join them.. whoop a few people.. then leave the account to die off. *shrugs*

Gen. Volkov

*Shakes head* You guys really don't like Peace do you?? He shows a little compassion, gets screwed over, and then you guys start berating him... it just ain't right. I understand now why Peace is so ruthless in these games.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Cindarin

Just for soem back up Peace isn't lying about hating pitty.  If there is one person in this world that hates pitty more then i do it is him.  And personaly I never really understood why Peace was so ruthless on RWL until now.  And to tell you the truth he has very good reason to be.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Erk.. did it sound like I was being pitying? I didn't mean too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

no i think he was just talking about before when i said i don't like pity. I in fact i appreciate your post there valkov. thanks.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah welcome.. *tries not to spam* I can see what you mean about not liking pity.. I don't either.