Lets all bash on people because we need land

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, January 20, 2004, 05:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrusus Deathspear

This Just in, I have a netwoth of around 13,000,000 and Ive lost 2,000 land to people to people three times my networth. When I played Star-kingdoms a few years back, this was called bashing and anyone who did it was killed quite quickly by powerful players. I was disgusted to notice one day, a pansy vs. weakling strategy. After looking around the game, it seems that bashing is almost accepted in RWL. GOOD GOD people how do you allow this. I understand that the need for land in the top 20 is great and people are afraid to start a clan war. But no self-respecting redwaller should attack someone who has no hope of succesfully attacking you. I demand that behavior like this stops, lest I hyperventialate through my rantings and depart to the black forest.
OAO  
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Fun For None

I only smash people with higher networth than me.

If I'm allowed to do that it should work both ways.

Larrusus Deathspear

What I'm talking about is unprovoked attacks from people way above me like 30 to 40 million networth
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Pluto

Stop your whining you loser. That's how the game is played get used to it. Is this Start-Kingdoms? Didn't think so.

Cindarin

Ummmm actually... If you have been paying attention to recent attacks on Regular you would notice that myself, and the others of Slayer are quite far below the top players yet we still sucsesfully attack AND kill them.  So as you can see your reasoning is all off.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Pluto

I agree with Cindarin. Slayer for example are all muscle no fat. You can have a higher net with food,money,or land very easily.

Peace Alliance

*bushes through the crowd of pesterers and through the fog of over-cinfidence to find the newcommer*

Ahh, well every game has a different standard. Although 2K land seems a little low for your networth, so i understand your frustrations.

However, the best way to show your anger is to get them back. And if you need any help doing so, you can talk to me and i'll help you (AIM: sticker of just PM me for my MSN) or you can talk to some of the other people who love to help out. Wolf bite is one who likes to brag most about helping newcomers, then theres holby and others in Lappren the clan... Although when it comes to smushling people, there are few who can teach you better then me. *head swells*

caedo caelestis

I hit people bigger then me all day long.

baska

Yo pluto, dont call people losers, it's not nice.

Holby

Quote from: caedo caelestisI hit people bigger then me all day long.
Funny how you never stay up top then...
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

dont listen to peace alliance, he is like the most hated person in the game right now. he is asking people to pay him for him to spare their lives. he killed the person in rank 1 (wolf bite, my dad) from rank like 30. it really doesnt matter how much bigger they are than you. if you have a good leader ratio you could hit everyone in the game. even from rank 300.

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Juska

Wolf got killed by leader attacking? I'm thought they used rats? Leaders are good but no way you can kill anyone with only leaders. When they have 1 land and 100,000 leaders your not breaking.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah, attack them back if they attack you.. hopefully you'll be able to break them, if you can't, build up your army until you can!

wolf bite

Once, long ago, there was ?the code of olde? in which few would ever attack someone more then 4 or 5 times a day.  This code was not enforced, but all followed it because it was right.  Even in retaliation, the attacks were one and a half or 2 times.  If a warlord was attacked after they had started a fight, then the battle was over because the original attacker knew that he was venerable.

Then came greed.  The flowers wilted and the skies turned dark.  A few people decided that they wanted the top at any cost and would take all the land in sight, no matter what the cost.  Those once content warlords that had their hard work demolished had deep anger for the aggressive warlords and heavily attacked back.  Then others that could not attack back, needed to recover so badly they were forced to take more land then they would have otherwise from those below them.  The gates opened and all became gladiators in a free for all.  Until the grass changed to blood.

Now to hold down the number of people constantly attacking, the top plays have found that having more allies is fewer in power that can attack them, so most have allied.  But the race for the top has become more difficult.  How can a person have the most land if there is no one to attack?  So the top is forced to struggle in net by storing food.  But as others that are better at storing keep taking the lead, the players are being forced to struggle for more land to build food on.  So they race to be the first to take any land they can from the freshly rising nations.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

The game is flawed.  It needs new ideas.  And to fix old ones.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*