Coffee is good.

Started by Sha, January 20, 2004, 06:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sha

Hello, ch.. er, friends. Just your friendly neighbourhood Sha dropping in to say...

What the?

You all need to take a deep breath and take a few steps back from the game. Yes. It's becoming quite volatile around here. I've heard several complaints from several people about the forums. Rather disconcerting, it is.

So. With that, don't make me hug you all. I know several of you are deathly afraid of hugs and the like, and I will do it. If that doesn't work, I'll throw a cookie at you. A really hard one. Made with salt instead of sugar.

But seriously - try not to claw each other's eyes out on the forum, okay? That's what the game is for. And no, I don't mean the in-game PMing system. >.<

AND. I also want to apologise for not being around the past, um, however long it was. I was banned from the computer and had computer problems.

>.> I really feel like this is spam. But you all need to take a deep breath and calm down. *nod* I know it's good that there's life back in the game, but we don't need mass murder here on the forums. 'kay? 'Kay.

Ashyra Nightwing

*pats* This isn't spam.. Spam is what I do. That post was meaningful, and people should heed it..

mice of might

I agree Sha, your really cool, I think you should stick around some more because we need more people like you. Plus I bet your a great mod.
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Cindarin

Mmmmm mass murder... *wakes up* What was that about a massive hamburger?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Hmmm, moderator spam? repeating what we've all heard enough of, and don't need to hear anymore? I think so.

Sha

If you'd heard enough of it, you'd get the point. You're one of the people I'm directing this at, Peace. =) I just thought I would be nice and not name names (as that would also take ages.) So. I'm telling you now. =D

Peace Alliance

Tell me all you want, like i said, i heard enough of it. Your not adding anything to whats been sayed too many times already on the forums... not that i'm blaming you for your absence, i'm just letting you know where we're at.

The Cow

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Dude... Back when I was here like... You had like 2 people arguing at one time... Now you got the whole forum insane! You guys need to take a few days off or somethin just quit arguing!  :angry:  reer... Well I'm gone again so later!
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

Fun For None

Warbands: Killing: Violence: Mass Slaughters: Destruction: Plundering: Betrayal

Why would we be happy?

Sha

Peace. Calm down, please. I may be repeating what has already been said, but it apparently isn't getting through, thus my stating it again. And the word said is a very nice word, yes.

And that, my dear Fun for None, whoever you may be, is the game. Not the forum. Forum is for discussing the game, yes, but not arguing and betrayal.

And I daresay The Cow summed up my post quite well. ^^;

Cindarin

Question.  What in the world does the title of this topic have to do with what is being discussed in it?  Is it just one of those wierd inside jokes that almost everyone seems to get or one of them random things that arent supposed to make sence?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Almiria

SHA! ::glomp::

(Yes, tis me! ...However much that helps n.n)

I agree with you, for the short time that I have been on the forums, there is a lot of arguing going on.
Like all the teachers yell at us at school...
"I should only have to yell this at you once, but obviously it doesn't stick, so I will tell you again until you get sick of hearing it."

Or something like that...
It be DEO! ::insane grin::

Nunquam Lamaie Morde Me Dice!

Create a charrie with gaping personality flaws...
Social disorders
Narcism
ANYTHING!
Discover the darker side of role playing...

House of Characters

Scarwake

QuoteWarbands: Killing: Violence: Mass Slaughters: Destruction: Plundering: Betrayal

Why would we be happy?

Actually, to be less away from TSOR, this is Warlords not Warbands....Warbands is TSOR, Warlords is RWL...

Anywhoo, but yes, you all need to take a nice relaxer and compose yourselves in the ways of acheving good karma and meditate or whatever you people do to calm yourselves....

*looks around*

Well, The Cow, I'm not insane, actually I've been on a RWL all-together getaway mode....Only stopping in maybe once a day and then leaving....The most I stop in is when I'm monitoring the forums for a certain topic or some sort.

So without further ado I am not insane.....whether you believe it or not....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

Sha reads topics that started a week ago and thinks its still going on? I disagree, i haven't argued in a while... wait, that doesn't make any sense.....

Ashyra Nightwing

*sighs*
*remembers what the forums were like before the fighting*
Well, maybe these are more lively, but.. it's just not the sort of place I want to be in anymore..