money

Started by Blood Wake, January 19, 2004, 02:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

i sent a message to holby saying: *wants money*
then holby sent me a billion dollars so i sent him this message:

i didnt really want the money, well i want money. but i dont want you to send me money. but i dont mind haveing money cause money can buy stuffses. but food can be sold for money which has nothing to do with anything. and money should be holby's but money should be other peopleses too. but not peace and his slayers they dont get money. unless they sell stuff. so we gotsta kill their stuff so they dont sell the stuff to get the money and stuff. but wolf bite needs money to kill slayers so he should get money. but holby shouldnt send me money cause i doesnt need it, but i want it so i will have it. cause then i can buy stuff that can kill slayers. but holby doesnt want me to have money cause sometimes i send money to TJ and holby's mad at TJ right now cause TJ is jerk. retto are you reading this? money is good cause it can buy you skiffies and stoatsys and ratsies and stuff. you should be able to buy loyalty with money but money may not be good enough to buy loyalty but loyalty is needed and money is gooder than other stuff. but loyalty can be used to make money which in other promisance games can buy more loyalty to make more money to buy more loyalty to make more money. *got lost a long time ago* money is good. and slayers are bader than money and shouldnt get money. if poodles are rich then what am I? why would a poodle have money? could it play warlords and somehow get its real money into the game? probably with super powers. yes, money is good. i like money, it can be used to buy stuff that kill slayers then everyone says YAY! because i killed the slayers but then i tell them "it wasnt me, it was my stuff that was bought with money" then everyone says YAY fo money.

i think i said money 31 times
wait theres another!

can i have some money?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Almiria

o.O Skaaaawwwwyy...

*thumbs up* YAY FOR POINTLESSNESS!  
It be DEO! ::insane grin::

Nunquam Lamaie Morde Me Dice!

Create a charrie with gaping personality flaws...
Social disorders
Narcism
ANYTHING!
Discover the darker side of role playing...

House of Characters

Holby

The best things in life are free! But you can give them to ze bird und bees, I want some money! (That's what I want)
That's what I waaaaahaaaaaaahannnnt, yeah.
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

ROFL!!  good thing that was in text, and I didn't hear him actually say that ^_^

Scarwake

O contrar, monemi!  TJ is not a jerk, because it wasn't TJ who put everyone attack #520 in the Clan news stuff.  So therefore somebody else is a jerk.

*looks for them*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Veranor

Flew in from Miami Beach BOAC
Didn't get to bed last night
On the way the paper bag was on my knee
Man I had a dreadful flight
I'm back in the U.S.S.R.
You don't know how lucky you are boy