SHUT UP

Started by Pluto, January 18, 2004, 10:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Quote from: CindarinHeh, you wouldn't want to anyway.  Mainly because I could put up one heck of an argument on the topic of religion which I believe isn't allowed to be discussed on these forums?
Umm, yeah, I think you in the process of starting one...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Cindarin

Lol nah.  All it takes is for someone not to mention it then i'll forget all about it.  I don't care to memorize what i've posted or re-read it after I post it.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Actually, we are allowed taalking about religion. As long as its a discussion. But it is iexpected that you all know whats appropriate when it comes to a discussion about religion right? There can be MANY different, strong, opinions.

Pluto

<_< I was talking about "him" and I thought that everyone would just yell at me and call me stupid. I will be more polite I guess... <_<  

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Pluto:angry:  :angry:  :angry: Lord help all of you that constantly rag on Peace Alliance. You all tell him that he doesn't matter to anyone and is stupid etc. etc. etc. yet you post at every chance when he posts to say something to him/about him. When he kills someone you go and whine about it. Well lemmie tell ya I'm sure some people here are sick of it,I already am and I got here like 3 days ago! In like every topic at least 3 people put in a little somethin about Peace. I'm not defending him I'm just saying shut your dirty mouths and play this game! Dunno if I'm breakin any rules or whatever but you guys just shutup about him. This is a game not a soap-opera! You treat him as an outcast and say that you don't want him here or think he deserves to be here yet you always seem to talk about him or to him. It's pathetic.
:lol:  :lol:

I find this terribly amusing.  Some new guy comes in here and tries to tell us to not rag on Peace?  If you knew the way Peace played the game, then you'd understand why we "rag" on him.

I still consider Peace a friend, it's just that he killed another of my friends.  That is what got me mad at him and the others.

Veranor

Isn't he Sun Jian?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Gen. Volkov

Wow... you guys sure do get mad over the smallest things... I mean is one of the best players in the game.. he has a very good mind for it.. this place has got such a pansy attitude.. SO WHAT IF HE KILLED SOMEONE?? Its a friggin GAME!! I learned that in Hack.. it doesn't MATTER what happens! As long as he doesn't physically harm you, whats the big deal??
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes, but, once you have put effort into raising your horde, attacking, and doing other things, it's only natural  to be angry if you log on and all your hard work is wasted..
-_-

Gen. Volkov

So your saying you get mad everytime someone attacks you? ANd what if your saving turns, and while you are, you get taken down so much that your run only gets you back to were you were? I don't get mad about these things... I have been killed before... I didn't get mad.. if you are good, then working your way back up shouldn't be all that hard.. heck I was deleted while I was logged on, due to inactivity, I was on, but hadn't used turns, I had every right to get mad, but I didn't, because its just a game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Volkov, drop it. We're sick of the phrase. I also have NO idea why you're still argueing this.
Because it's a game, and because this be a forum about the game, and because killing is the worst thing that could happen to you in this game, it is understandably annoying and terrible. Something that happens in a game, can not be judged to RL, as it appears you're trying to do.
Everyone has a right to play a game and have fun, and with no account, you don't have either.
In fact, I have caught you upset or annoyed before, Volkov. Try not to be so hypocritical.
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

Killing is not strategic for the game.  Better to harm a player and watch them try to fix their economy then letting them come back under a different identity.

When a player lowers them self to waste a ton of turns to kill someone, they are showing their ultimate dislike for the player.  So when the now dead person turns on their computer to find that someone took such great pleasure in creating their demise, there is surely a reason not to be happy about it, or their murderer.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles