SHUT UP

Started by Pluto, January 18, 2004, 10:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto

:angry:  :angry:  :angry: Lord help all of you that constantly rag on Peace Alliance. You all tell him that he doesn't matter to anyone and is stupid etc. etc. etc. yet you post at every chance when he posts to say something to him/about him. When he kills someone you go and whine about it. Well lemmie tell ya I'm sure some people here are sick of it,I already am and I got here like 3 days ago! In like every topic at least 3 people put in a little somethin about Peace. I'm not defending him I'm just saying shut your dirty mouths and play this game! Dunno if I'm breakin any rules or whatever but you guys just shutup about him. This is a game not a soap-opera! You treat him as an outcast and say that you don't want him here or think he deserves to be here yet you always seem to talk about him or to him. It's pathetic.

RazorClaw

I notice several blasphemous sayings in that post... Admins please edit or reprimand.

baska

Hehee...And half of it has just been repeated from other things at the start of it....
P.s. If you want people to stop talking bout him, don't create a new topic on him. It's just logical... ;)  

Pluto

As I expected... You know I'm right you just choose to ignore it because it's bad about yourself I find it pathetic.

Nos

i have to agree that posting a note about how every note is about one guy in an attempt to stop more posts about that guy just doesnt' make a lot of sense to me :blink:  

Pluto

Nos you may think that your words are smart or something but it's stupid. I'm trying to convince people to stop what am I supposed to do fool call them get all the people heres adresses and go tell them myself? Didn't think so.

Peace Alliance

*wide eyed* ... I didn't think anyone cared!

Thank you pluto, you seriously made my day :)

the rest of you, please don't bug him just because he's trying to stick of for the scum of RWL, there are so few who do so.

Nos

oooh you hurt my fealings, ROFL!!!
i'm sorry you dont see the irony in what your doing its like killing animals to show people how wrong it is, somehow you may get your point across to a few people but to most people your just an idiot...

Peace Alliance

Making a topic telling people to stop flaming has NOTHING to do with killing animals to tell people not to kill them.
to use your logic, he would have to flame me about people flaming me... that doesn't make any sense.

Menatus

.....yep, I was the only thing holding this forum together. ^_^ What happened?

Mark

I wish I saw that post before Wolf Bite got to it...*is curious*...

But it is good to see peeps standing up for others.  *Pats Pluto*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

wolf bite

I only changed 2 words and replaced them with one.  Then sent Pluto mail that it is better not to use the name of God unless you are talking about him.  He will be more polite I am sure.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Cindarin

Does thatmean we are aloud to say, "God, ... this man to ...!"?  Because it is talking to God, is it not?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Mark

Quote from: CindarinDoes thatmean we are aloud to say, "God, ... this man to ...!"?  Because it is talking to God, is it not?
I don't really think it's necessary to metion God in our posts.  Just isn't worth getting into.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Cindarin

Heh, you wouldn't want to anyway.  Mainly because I could put up one heck of an argument on the topic of religion which I believe isn't allowed to be discussed on these forums?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image