no its not. I could do it. *watches head explode*

Cindarin

Lol.  It would be fun if we could ^_^
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Ok, lets assume you're going to kill everyone, now how do you pick who is first?  That's personal...

Peace Alliance

no we kill everyone at the same time. timing every kill to the exact moment.

Nohcnonk

Lol, you do that Peace.

Naltaca

This would be a very dangerous game could we kill all at once but it would dramatically improve the game the way I see it. Look at it from an overhead view, not being involved. Whenever someone gets killed, they come back, whether to exact their revenge or whatever but they come back. When they come back, they introduce more land into the game, with more land in the game it is easier for people to have the same amount of land as before. So the game can be more productively conducted if more people are killed, hehe. Sounds ironic but it works.
COOL STORY BRO

Juby (Tercios)

ha, "Redwall Economics for Dummies" that should be a help post with useful info like that in it.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

Would the ideas be dumb, or just the people that have to read them?

Naltaca

Oh dear, I just love the avatar supersize cause now the movie that Jubilicious (yes, I said jubilicious, don't ask why though cause I don't know) has for his avatar is really big and it's just awesome, especially the part where the guy goes and breaks it down.
COOL STORY BRO

Juby (Tercios)

well neither, just a funny name for a guide
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Naltaca

Jubilicious, how can I get your avatar in full screen? I want to use it as my screensaver.
COOL STORY BRO

Juby (Tercios)

I don't know, right click and go to properties and it says the link, thats about all I can tell ya.

Ashyra Nightwing

I think the avatar would be messed up if ye tried to resize it..

Pink Floyd

I will stay neutral in this debate, but I will say this:

"They're bad lines being drawn, and nobody's right, if everbody's wrong.  Young speaking there minds, and getting so much resistence from behind.  I think its time we stop, children, what's that sound, everybody look what's going down?"

That's from the song, "For What Its Worth," you guys should listen to it.

Peace Alliance

No, i disagree, Slayer is wrong. Is has to be, it has Peace Alliance right?