War

Started by Fenix, February 04, 2003, 10:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I LOVE Terrans! Battle-cruisers are neat, but I think the Bunkers are really cool, too! Zergs are the worst...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

General Austin

Woooow. That's his real name!?!?!?! Cool...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Stormclaw

Both Beatles and Fenix were warned that giving out personal information on other people was prohibited; they have now been banned from the forums pending a decision by the admins.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Excuse me

Excuse me, I'd like to fight for my rights. I was given no warning whatsoever of anything, nor of the fact that I was in a period of being warned, nothing, no indication. Please excuse me for any msitake that I may have unwittingly committed , yet I do not understand this measure. It seems that my old account name was banned or deleted, but my IP has been not - I take that to mean that the ban has been lifted, but my username not restored?

Thank you,
~Beatles

Stormclaw

I believe I've warned both of you- I'm certain I warned Fenix.

In the event that I'm mistaken, Beatles- consider yourself on a one-week ban, okay? Thank you.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Shytalon

Hmm... as if you had to be warned not to give out people's real names in an open, public board like this...

It's common courtesy for crying out loud.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

calria

seeing as how I don't play any of those games, I'm rather confused at the moment, but that's ok. I'm used to it...