no More Slayer :(

Started by Peace Alliance, January 17, 2004, 04:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I have exams and i've decided i'm not going to play for the next 2 weeks, then i have a new semester which i want to make sure i'm well founded in. So i'm going to be away for like another month or so. Its not like slayer couldn't do anything without me, 'cause its really not that hard to be a slayer. But i don't want to do slayer unless i'm watching and making sure it goes well. Which i will have no time for because of school.

So HEY, maybe we'll be back in a month? nahh, too much work. you people take SO much time to argue with.

Nohcnonk

Nevermind, it's better now ^_^

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

baska

Blood Wake

heheh, sorry bout the attacks peace. they were before i knew you stoped slaying. lol. come back soon to make the game more fun by being a jerk. lol. just kidding
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ashyra Nightwing

*gasp*

Well, bye Peace.. I can come off vacation now.. ^_^

At least you brought back life to the forums, even if it was the wrong kind of life, full of arguing and squishling and no My Little Ponies..

Cindarin

Blah.  You gone for a month?  By all maens I shouldn't have even started playing RWL again.  I'm sitting at 48% in chem.  Who knows what marks we have in programming with that guy.  A 53% in math because I didn't hand some stupid project (taechers fault not mine).  And English... well let's just say we all know where my english teacher spends most if not ALL of her time so I prolly have nothing marked there.

As for next semester, I laugh at you.  I've gots History with Hitler.  Bio.  Music and Music.  Notice how our school loves to make 1 semester SO darn easy and teh other 1 almost impossible?

Anywho.  I'm off from RWL until... ummm... hmmmm... Until I decide I wanna come back -.-  Although I will be stoppen by once in a while.  (once a month prolly).
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Pluto

People go bye-bye?

Well I have reason to be happy,good peoples leave so less people to kill me YAAAY! Well... Bye bye peoples!

wolf bite

Nice retirement.  As a kill is going down as I write this.  I wonder how many people acctually believed you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Cindarin

Actually I lot probably did.  And I never said when exactly I would be leaving.  Seeing on how today IS sunday and all.  Plus I have no homework to do at the moment.

P.S Wolf.  You know nothing.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

*sigh*
Just another excuse to try to trick us into believing we're safe..

Peace Alliance

Ashyra Nightwing

*cackle*

I'm staying on vacation! I don't have much time for the game these days..

Mark

Exam times are from tomorrow to the end of Friday...it's the same across Canada.  *Is glad I'm not in High Shcool*...yet...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Garagas Ledavas

I already had exams....before Christmas. But I'm in high school......
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image