Slayer news

Started by Peace Alliance, January 17, 2004, 01:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Quotepatiently
??

Actually, its more like an adult ignoring the teenagers who are yellin at him while he drives by in his SUV.

You can look at it both ways though can't ya?

Cindarin

2 days ago i logged off with 439 turns.  Logged on today with 450.  That was where I got that from.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Peace AllianceActually, its more like an adult ignoring the teenagers who are yellin at him while he drives by in his SUV.

You're right, Peace.  Quite obviously, Cindarin would be the teenagers.  Wolf would seem to be the adult, because he's really the only one who's actually carrying himself like an adult around here.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Holby

439 is not max, nor could you have logged in two days later without wasting 150 turns or so. Yesterday you had 112 stored. Had 2 days ago you had 439, you would have full and then some.
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

Cindarin,  This is a warning.  Aus stepped in to tell you that you are crossing the line, as is his job. You belittled him for doing his job and indicated that you will not follow the rules.

Note: Peace you have your toes on the line, be more careful.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Checkerpaw
Quote from: Peace AllianceActually, its more like an adult ignoring the teenagers who are yellin at him while he drives by in his SUV.

You're right, Peace.  Quite obviously, Cindarin would be the teenagers.  Wolf would seem to be the adult, because he's really the only one who's actually carrying himself like an adult around here.
not what i said. and i believe cindarin was the one doing the ingoring.

Cindarin

Holby I had 439 not stored!!!!!

user posted image

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Peace Alliance
Quote from: Checkerpaw

not what i said. and i believe cindarin was the one doing the ingoring.
The only time Cindarin "ignored" someone (Aus), he did it in an extremely immature manner.

I was being sarcastic about the "You're right Peace" part.  For someone who uses sarcasm all the time, you're certainly not very good at recognizing when others are using it.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Holby

I know. But you add turns from 2 days, and you get full and saved, plus about 150 extra. If I esped you yesterday and you had 112 stored, that could not be true. Therefore, you have not had max turns for more than a day.
I will not deleted this

Cindarin

... Let us just put it this way.  The only time I had yesterday to log on was about... hmmm I dunno somewhere around 7:30pm and even then I didnt have enough time to use 1 single turn because Peace was comen to pick me up plus I was talken to a friend on MSN for the 2 minutes I had before my mom had to pry me away from the computer and wait for peace to get here.  Also I dont log onto reg unless im checking up on my turns or we are about to hit someone.  (just in case you ahvent noticed).

Oh and here: my turns stored: 143.  Tell me then how i couldnt have been maxed Holby.  Considering i have almost 15 turns now. 15 / 2 = 7.5 therefore I had to be maxed.  Why you ask?  Because I had 0 turns once we stopped attacking Remix.

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Oh boy, checkerpaw, your the coolest person i know. Seriously, i love ya man. don't ever change.

Holby

Quote from: Cindarin... Let us just put it this way.  The only time I had yesterday to log on was about... hmmm I dunno somewhere around 7:30pm and even then I didnt have enough time to use 1 single turn because Peace was comen to pick me up plus I was talken to a friend on MSN for the 2 minutes I had before my mom had to pry me away from the computer and wait for peace to get here.  Also I dont log onto reg unless im checking up on my turns or we are about to hit someone.  (just in case you ahvent noticed).

Oh and here: my turns stored: 143.  Tell me then how i couldnt have been maxed Holby.  Considering i have almost 15 turns now. 15 / 2 = 7.5 therefore I had to be maxed.  Why you ask?  Because I had 0 turns once we stopped attacking Remix.
Look, my point was that you couldn't have had max for 2-3 days as you have stated.
Not that you didn't have max stored before you attacked, as that requires less than a day of turns. If you really had max turns, you would have had 150 stored when I esped you yesterday.
You dunno when to concede a point, obviously.
I will not deleted this