Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

TR Shadow

I can move it back if you want!

But I won't because Shael might get mad at me.

Fun For None

"Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly falseand/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB."

Since we're going to take the Terms of Service to heart: This should be applied here.

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Trogdor 22

Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Darth Sidious

Indeed, the GREATEST THREAD EVER!
user posted image

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Devari

Great thread.  ::agrees::

I would know. I helped to think it up.  :D  

calria

The Lady Shael

I tsked and shook my head when I saw this, feeling sympathy for Retto, and then I clicked the topic and saw the results.

You people have sick, sick, minds. *tsks and shakes her head*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

What do you think Retto prefers as Undewear?
Tighty-Whities    [ 1 ]      [3.23%]
Boxers                [ 2 ]     [6.45%]
Diapers        [ 2 ]     [6.45%]
Thongs              [ 2 ]     [6.45%]
Leotard        [ 1 ]     [3.23%]
String Bikini        [ 2 ]     [6.45%]
Miniskirt         [ 3 ]      [9.68%]
Fig Leaf         [ 1 ]      [3.23%]
Lady Shael      [ 17 ]    [54.84%]
Chastity Belt      [ 0 ]      [0.00%]

LOL

Shael, I think Retto really does appreciate you. :P

Veranor

Quote from: The Lady ShaelI tsked and shook my head when I saw this, feeling sympathy for Retto, and then I clicked the topic and saw the results.

You people have sick, sick, minds. *tsks and shakes her head*
You say that like it's a bad thing..

Really now.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Angst Vulpine

Quote from: VeranorEx Freaking Dee.
No kidding, man. Woooord.

This is too wrong for me!

*burns Shael aliveish*

*goes off and dies*

Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3