What do you think RETTO prefers?

Started by Lenvar, January 16, 2004, 07:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

o.0

I won't even ask this time.

*moves*

[EDIT] *nulls* 0.o Um. This is the first poll where I am not amused to see I have the most votes. You people are odd....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

You don't have to move this, Shael.  I already did.

Veranor

NOSK!!!

THIS WAS AN IMPORTANT POLL

That's abuse of power!!!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

So if I made a poll called "What kind of underwear does Veranor prefer?" on your forums, and say thongs were winning, assuming you had a polling and spam forum, you'd leave it there? This isn't a rhetorical question, I'm expecting you to say yes.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

TR Shadow

Quote from: VeranorNOSK!!!

THIS WAS AN IMPORTANT POLL

That's abuse of power!!!
Shael didn't move it.  I did.

The Lady Shael

Veranor

Quote from: The Lady ShaelSo if I made a poll called "What kind of underwear does Veranor prefer?" on your forums, and say thongs were winning, assuming you had a polling and spam forum, you'd leave it there? This isn't a rhetorical question, I'm expecting you to say yes.
Well, I haven't been the one allowing the discussion of "What underwear do you prefer" going on. THis is obviously relevant since we've all been so set on discussing underwear.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

Not when the discussion is set on a single person. Single person discussions can turn very nasty at times. I'm not saying this one will, but jokes like this really belong in the spam forum.

Cindarin

This is just horribly discusting!!! I null!
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Veranor

Quote from: The Lady ShaelNot when the discussion is set on a single person. Single person discussions can turn very nasty at times. I'm not saying this one will, but jokes like this really belong in the spam forum.
This is serious though.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

Of course it is, that's why I'm one of the choices, right?

Veranor

Exactly! I'm glad you see it my way now. Could you please move it back now?

Thanks.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael