Venom (#57)

Started by Retto, January 16, 2004, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

This will be fun: I'll give all the troops which I can muster to the warlord which strikes the death-giving blow to Venom (#57). The guy's been poisoning, stealing, and murdering me, which is quite unforgivable. He and his clan KOWW have taken advantage of the service (accessable land) which I have been providing to all warlords who care to be kind to me.

All the troops which I can muster is enough rats to break almost any warlord in the game, valued somewhere near 7 billion dollars.

Oh, right. And, as of now (Game Time: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:34:23 -0800), he has no rats, because I've killed them all.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

General Austin

Cool. I'll take the job.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Retto

A note: Venom has two cities. You cannot gain cities through regular attacks, only through the special "Take City" Mission.

Currently, he is at 2,857 land, only 857 of which is able to be gotten through regular troop attacks.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Dixie Ros?

Unfortunetly, I do not think I'm strong enough....But hey, I'll try.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Naltaca

Retto, this is getting very confuzzling, I suceeded but got no city.

Mission: Success
Your forces assault Venom's...

In the battle, You failed to capture Snake Island
You lost...
0 Rats
0 Weasels
0 Stoats
15,807 Skiffs
0 Leaders

Venom lost...
0 Rats
15,433 Weasels
7,900 Stoats
0 Skiffs
12,407 Leaders
COOL STORY BRO

IFman

maybe becausee you're all skiffs
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Retto

That means that you succeeded in executing the mission (ie. you had a good enough leader ratio) but you did not defeat the enemy's forces.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Nos

unfortunatly lord roland, you wont live long enough to offer any bounty for my clan mate, after your 72 attacks on him today, i think the clan has decided you die tonight...

VipersByte

Gee, all this discussion about little old me... Gee folks, am flattered..   :D

I was under the impression that this game was to knock down the otherguy, and that cry babies was not allowed?  

It seems " Lord Roland " Retto, is crying pretty freaking bad.. :'(

Hey Retto.. if you want me Dead so bad, why not step up to the Challenge your self...  And Deal with your own problem, and stop involving other ppl, cause you ain't got what it takes to do the job yourself..

But then again what do i know???  This is my first 16 days on this game... and am just a newbie...  
I have made some nice friends, and even some pretty cool foe's..

May the best player win..  Have a nice Day Retto...

::agrees::
VIPERSBYTE

alacazar

the problem with a call for death,   is that while you all may get viper,    retto's account is dead now.         something that from talking to KOWW probeldy would not have happened without the call of death  

Nos

just the day before i gave the guy a bunch of troops to help defend himself and then he goes and tries to kill my clanmate with the troops i just sent him... something about annoys me, then he puts a post out to kill my clanmate.... yeah, so his death was swift, and i'm sorry to all his allies and anybody who felt like taking him up on his offer but now he has nothing he can give you...

VipersByte

Can't we all just get along?????   :rolleyes:

Retto, hope we can still be friends...  or at least on civil terms..
VIPERSBYTE

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks*

Revenge could happen...

(Not from me though, I don't have an account)

VipersByte

Revenge could happen???

For pete's sake, am expecting it to..
Retto is sure not going to let this sit the way it is.

You know this all could have been avoided if he only messaged ppl, saying what he was doing, and not flying off the handle and taking out a contract on my head..

Did anyone really think i would let him call a contract on my head and not defend myself?
Him and Fadilsha'sa'cri (#62), darn near killed me over his bounty of 7 billion.  With the odd attack from other people thrown in for good measure.

Am i mad?   well ok, i was pretty peeved at him and #62, for a bit, but then again, they did play by the rules and attack me while i was off line, of which i thank them  :)   But to go as far as they did. was out of bounds.

Retto...
Why didn't you just message me, or my clan and ask us to stop hitting you?  
That you were " special " and didn't desearve to be hit.. or some sheep like that??

But no, you decided in your wisdom, that a " Call for Death " was needed.  
And look where it got you...  DEAD!!!  Did you deserve to die?  Was it your time to die? Could you have won the game? Could we have been friends?  Who knows?...   Guess we will never know that now.. :(

So you say there may be revenge in my future...  lmbo@that.
I actually don't expect to make it to the end of the month to be truthful, And since this is my first attempt at this game, am surprised i have lasted this long..  And if i do get Hammered down into the earth by a few attackers ( friends of friends who want revenge ),  cause of what happened here tonight. then so be it.  But what would that say for the game overall.?

( These few lines were withdrawn due to better judgement on my part. )

So back to the last post..  and away from my vent / outloud thoughts -
- REvenge maybe forth coming..  
                    - SO BE IT !!!

(DISCLAIMER)

These views are that of ME., not my clan members, so to pick on them for my thoughts will be unprevoked.  Please respect this disclaimer and attack me if you must.  But give me a chance to hit you back..  lol

PS... Have a good day..   B)
VIPERSBYTE

Retto

Aha. rather swift retal. there.

I don't really understand why KOWW decided, in the first place, to start murdering and poisoning someone who had 0 skiffs, and whom they were naval attacking. The only explanation I could come up with was that you were intent on my death, so I decided, after the second occurance of this, to kill you back.

I've got mid-terms coming up, so I decided that I would not be playing RWLT for the next few weeks, which also meant that I could devote everything I had to your destruction (25mil rats at the start, 10mil of which were killed in-process).

And...I didn't use any of the troops I was sent. I strictly used guerilla attacks, and Death Crown sent me skiffs.

Quite fun, though. Any chance anyone has a count on exactly how many attacks happened on me yesterday?
The 'ittle otter,
Retto