My dynasty

Started by Fenix, February 04, 2003, 08:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aden

Fenix, we all want to be #1 someday. Wickedclaw distrisbuting those fake stats gave us a glimmer of hope, but that all diminished  :(
Even friends want to hit their friends sometime just for a chance of being #1, because it's only a game. You can't really blame anyone for trying to take advantage of your fake weaknesses...
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Shytalon

1. I deleted that message as soon as it came in. I knew it was too fishy. No one in 1st would have that few troops. Shoddy bit of work if you ask me... I would have forged it a bit better.

2. You don't know Tsar? Read Terrouge sometime...

3. Bittersweet Symphony is a good song.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Fenix

I just noticed your signature Holby... 121 lower htan...grrr...
Maybe I should stop sending you aid :P :P :D:D

Trident

Quote from: The BeatlesHaha, I'm sorta glad I'm not in the game. 'Course, however high and mighty this little twerp is, he can't even break Holt Lutra. Seriously. Nobody in this whole game, can break Holt Lutra. Like, nobody. Nadie. Nope.

Oh, and, Fenix? I had a great laugh eading your post, and if I was in the game, I wouldn't for anything tell you a pwd or pay you tribute. Did you know, did you know, that I know of 6 individual warlords who could easily take you down, but are just waiting to store turns, or just polishing their army? Your Empire will be short-lived.
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  Did you, or did you not, see what me and the Outsiders did?  We beat the tar out of him for a good reason.  You're asking for that to happen again, and I won't miss out on a chance to kill him for good and get this flippin nonsense done.  Doy uo savvy or not?

The Beatles

Nobody can break Holt Lutra. Not 6 million rats can.

Bloodrath

Hey Fenix, or Wickedclaw or whoever wrote up thos fake stats. I couldn't believe them myself and i did realise a mistake. It was kind of stupid of you because it set me and others thinking about it.

Tarsonis IV (#871)
Turns 12 (max 250)
Turns Stored 0 (max 100)

Look at the max amount of turns and turns stored. The max should be 450 and turns stored max should be 150. Next time you try and forge something alteast do a decient job of it.  <_< And the stats were kind of outragous and very hard to believe. Whoever wrote it was er well... I will stop blabing now. B)  

~>John<~

You will not get Northerns
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

General Austin

I think he already has. I will change the password when I can. I beleive it's not right and cruel to demand clan passwords. Keyword:CLAN forums, not EMperor and clan forums. You might be strong, but you're not geting any kinder. To me, at least.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Germania

Quote from: The BeatlesNobody can break Holt Lutra. Not 6 million rats can.
You use the term "Nobody" a little sparingly.

Fenix

Ugh.... Very nicely done Bloodrath... Nice of you to get ahold of the stats, anyways... ugh... I made a mistake..

Germania

Quote from: TsarminaI was just commenting on your lack of understanding of the term "game." Take it as a criticism if you'd like. *shrugs*
I don't see how any of the definitions of the word game have anything to do with his request. If I missed your point, enlighten me.
It also appears you take the "game" a little too seriously, he's not exactly asking for credit card numbers.

Bloodrath

Ya Fenix, the trick might have worked if you had fixed that and thoughs stats were a tad out of line for a person of your networth but it had a lot of us fooled untill I saw anyway that little mistake. ;)  

Orcrist

Northern Raiders is extremely old, I wonder why, after being around so long, he isn't that strong. No offence, but that's pretty sad...

Also, in the stats, it said you had 294 billion food....that's insane. You'd have a networth of at least 4.5 billion with just that food alone. Also, your troop sizes were too small, as it was possible for you to break people with 10 million stoats when you only "had" 1.5million...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Germania

Who is this Northern Raiders you speak of?

Aden

Retto has a NW calculator at http://www.rw-club.org/f/rwl/networth.html if you want to check if stats are accurate.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon