My dynasty

Started by Fenix, February 04, 2003, 08:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenix

Since the whole reset thing isn't going over too easily, you live by my rules or get out.

I will be having a friend of mine create an account to store money, he will be my piggy bank, I will issue a tax plan to all members of rwl, and have messages sent to all members in my name, I will have this kingdom controlled by me, and paying me to ensure my control.

I want all the forum passwords, by Friday of this week, If I don't receive them, there wont be a clan left to congregate for.

I want to get to know most of the members personally, so please feel free to write me emails, or chat with me on one of my buttons (the irc and icq ones are fake, just for show:P)

Orcrist

Allow me to say this- no matter how hard we are hit, Northern will NEVER give in to ANY threats. Sorry, but your not getting that password, or the password from my old clan, VU.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Fenix

After I speak with Austin, an agreement will be met, or I'll have to start paying people to do some work.

Ereptor

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give that to them?"  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Fenix

I am, unfortunately in this position to judge others, and while judging them, sometimes deciding their fate....I will try Ereptor.

The Beatles

Haha, I'm sorta glad I'm not in the game. 'Course, however high and mighty this little twerp is, he can't even break Holt Lutra. Seriously. Nobody in this whole game, can break Holt Lutra. Like, nobody. Nadie. Nope.

Oh, and, Fenix? I had a great laugh eading your post, and if I was in the game, I wouldn't for anything tell you a pwd or pay you tribute. Did you know, did you know, that I know of 6 individual warlords who could easily take you down, but are just waiting to store turns, or just polishing their army? Your Empire will be short-lived.

Fenix

Beatles.  Everyone... I'll explain my decree...

This was but a setup.  I had wickedclaw distribute fake statistics on myself, to test my friends... With this post, I was hooping to put pressure and determine whom my real friends are.  Only 5 people passed the test, they know who they are...the others...are...no longer..my friends.

Tsarmina

???

Wait. THat was...flippant... -.-
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Mtsenskovite

One who judges others' characters based on aspects of a game of deceit lacks a strong character himself. And one who uses deception to judge the integrity of others is only cheating himself.
--Mitya Shostak
Mtsenskovite Army, #227

Look. My signature is attempting to be original!

The Beatles

Hehe, Tsar.
I dunno 'bout Wicky's stats, but I do know of six different people that could take you down even if you had 23 million leaders.

[edit]Mitya slipped in. With sumtin Oriental-sounding. I like the Beatles. Um, off-topic.

griever

Geez...get off your power trip, man.  Emperor is nothing more than the title for the player ranked #1 in the game.  It's not like you're the actual emperor.  You've still got a long way to go, Fenix.

Fenix

Who is Griever, Tsarmina, and Alaka whatsa?

Why show up now.... and criticize me, apparently all of them have seen Delor's reign..

Tsarmina

I was just commenting on your lack of understanding of the term "game." Take it as a criticism if you'd like. *shrugs*
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Orcrist

Ah...very interesting. Now, Fenix, do you trust Northern? Not a one of us tried to hit you, even though we found out about your "stats". That's more than 5 peeps.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Holby

Quote from: FenixWho is Griever, Tsarmina, and Alaka whatsa?
griever's 118 numbers older than you :P
If you take first hordes, anyhow.

Or maybe you were referring to something else?
I will not deleted this