Avarars too small?

Started by Peace Alliance, January 15, 2004, 06:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Just wondering if you guys think that avatars are too small too... Mine looks like ... when its so small, and onlys kinda looks like ... when its bigger. lol

i think they should be allowed to be taller. wider would make the posts look off, but taller shouldn't do any harm.

Cindarin

It won't mess up the post as long as they don't go apst the width of the black border line on the side table.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

mice of might

Mine avatar is fitted special for the 64 pixils, so it doesn't bother me!
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Garagas Ledavas

Mine isn't. I want more avatar space!
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Naltaca

Wider avatars with more height!

I think they should have more space because mine does not do Lady Shael justice but then again none of you see it yet because the site it was hosted on is now down but my banner is nice I just wish you all could see it. It has Lady Shael on it as well. hehe
(still never got that talking to I was threatened with, lol)
COOL STORY BRO

The Weasel Liberation Mov

By the way, it's a Viola...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Naltaca

You can see both of them? YAY! I know it's viola but Lady Shael made such a large point of it that it be called a viola rather than a violin which is why in my avatar it says "violin" hehe.
COOL STORY BRO

The Weasel Liberation Mov

True. 'Tis more funny that way.  :lol:  
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Peace Alliance

Violins are better, everybody knows it. Thats why THEY get the melody. *strokes his violin*

Naltaca

When you stroke your violin, you are rubbing your hand down your violin right? There is no symbolism in there right?
COOL STORY BRO

Peace Alliance

Its late, i THINK you should go to be Naltaca.

Its a VIOLIN for goodness sakes!

Anyone here ever heard oc the Csardas? ooohhhhhhh thats a fun song. couldn't play THAT on the viola now could you shael?

Naltaca

Nah, I got a half day of school tomorrow so I don't really have to be awake. What is it "Make fun of Lady Shael" day? Why don't you just get it over with and throw the stapler at her already. And no, I have never heard of "Sardines" in a melody, I have only heard of them in the ocean or sealed in a tuna can except it would actually be a sardine can.
COOL STORY BRO

Blood Wake

they should be a bit bigger, but when you look at some other forums they will have huge avatars. i dont like that. just take a look at sword of redwall's forums

http://sword-of-redwall.co.nr/forums
i think that works
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ashyra Nightwing

100x100 would be a good idea..

The Lady Shael

Okay, done. Avatar width and height is now 100x100. If you wish it to be further amended, just ask, as long as it isn't too unreasonable.

Peace, forget it.  :P Violas PWN violins by a mile. And no, I probably wouldn't be able to play it, because I've only been playing for a year, but give me some time, we'll see. ^_^  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.